Reviews for Casey vs The One Night Stand
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Loved it
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Thanks for a great story!

I have such a crush on John/jayne cob it was nice to read a fluffy loving story about him!
Brandywine00 chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
Oh my... my... whew! So hot, and sweet, and where's the damned Kleenex, too! Wow, you've really put together a great piece here. I don't usually like the character-paired-with-OFC, especially with the first person POV by OFC. Most generally come across so very Mary Sue, but YIKES! What a deep and thoughtful story you've crafted. Can't wait to read more of your stuff. Kudos!
jagged1 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
You packed a ton of emotion into that chapter - longing, melancholy, just plain hotness, and bittersweet. I love how perceptive and smart Darlene was about Casey being so distanced and alone. I think that is the only way it could have ended though.

Do you plan on picking up the Brotherhood again? I love that one too. (oh, and your avatar ; )

Cheers!
BillAtWork chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
So, the two ships pass in the night. Military style sex? That was a tad odd. But nice story.
ermintrude421 chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Wow! You can write sex! That was hot, hot, hot! And quite touching and tender as well. Great look into Casey's soul. Darlene is a wonderful person, and I'm glad she and Casey were able to hook up and help each other out.
jane0904 chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Oh, lovely. Truly lovely. And I love that it was the small gun (in the previous chapter) and not the small John Casey! But this chapter was all tenderness, and as much as I wanted them to end up together, you were probably right to keep them as they are. But maybe one day he will drop by the bar again, and they can heal each other just a little bit more.
jagged1 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Holy smoley! (is that a word? It is now..) The first few lines almost had me sputtering out coffee on my keyboard, but then realized what she was talking about : ) Whoa - this is slow and smouldering, alright...Nicely done.
Robert Modean chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Okay, now that was well done. Kudos to you, all hail the lizard king! :D
BillAtWork chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
I don't know about Casey. But I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with Darlene. What bar did you say that was again?
jane0904 chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Oh, please, tell me she was joking! After all that heat, that anticipation, don't ruin it with a bad gag! Besides, I doubt John would be minimally endowed - he'd not be such a badass if he was!
BillAtWork chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
It's so little? Wow. That's sort of the last thing a man would want to hear at that particular moment. Poor Casey. Talk about ooc, lol.
007chuck chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
ok i am not gay or anything but why in heavnes give johon casey a small pricik. devon i could get but jhon you filotsityen.

he is in no uncertan terms awsome but small pleas you must be joking.

yes i am a guy and i am not gay
Robert Modean chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Oh my. "It's so little! And so cute!" six words guaranteed to kill coitus. That was just bad, as man I must protest. Even as I sit here laughing my butt off I have to come to Casey's defense. Maybe the room was just really, really cold. :D
jagged1 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
That was not what I was expecting at all. It really gave another layer to your story and the characters. Well done!