Reviews for Coming Home
Starburstia chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
waaa, you write so well!

Really emotionally impacting- ash, right?
ebg13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Damn, I shouldn't have read this. I already knew that Pokemon makes no sense and would be nightmarishly inhumane if its world was real in any of its canon forms except maybe some of the spinoff games. This is going to make Pokemon depressing for me again.
Kishoto chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Good story man, I like the depth of it, but please, in the name of all thats great and joyous in this world, POST THE NEXT CHAPTER TO CLOUDED SKY! I'm begging you man...I've been waiting...long...too long...
Foxyjosh chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wow! That almost makes me want to play my old version of blue. I remember a Vulpix named Josh.
VulpixTrainer chapter 1 . 9/28/2008

Perfect, completely perfect.

Reading this story brought back my own memories of playing my Blue version, the excitement, and wonder of that small game, traveling a world that I knew nothing about. Battling in tough places, and... oh how I hated Team Rocket for what they did to Cubones Mother...

Thank you for reminding me of the memories there, you have become an awesome author and your ability to spark thoughts and feelings from your audience, this is yet another gem that I have enjoyed reading.

This was a great read and written very well.
silentlysnowing chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Simply beautiful. It made me think of my original teams from Yellow and Crystal, and how I really need to get back and visit them again, which I'm guessing was your intent. Your prose is stunning, and the little descriptions (like those of the pokeballs) really make it seem real. All in all, it was simply amazing!
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
...Wow, this was a real deep story. Oneshot or not, it really makes me think about those old, old Red and Blue and Yellow and Gold and Silver games I have...I mean, it's been so long. What would my Pokemon say to me, if they could, if I had done the same thing to them? This really made me think, and for that I applaud you. Do more stories like these, they really connect with the reader!

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),

~DL ('Dragon Lover')