Reviews for Absolution
spike'smate chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
very good story
Purple Apocalypse chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That was sad and touching and oh so beautiful. Excellent writing, too. Great work.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Sweet and deep.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That was really sad. Now I need to go read a happy fic, but I liked how you explained Drusilla coming by Miss Edith. Good stuff.
loveology chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Wonderful. That was beautiful. You explained the story of Miss Eidth very well.
I love the interactions between Dru and Spike. "He continued to look at the doll speechlessly until Dru stamped her foot at him and give him an indignant look. Picking up his cue, he bowed to the doll politely." That part is very realistic and I can easily see Spike doing this for Dru.
Two thumbs up. D
Culf chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Wonderful story. I'm starting to think I have to read more Dru fics in the future!
like a falling star chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
oh, this is very good. a wonderful story, plus the way you introduced edith is brilliant.
La-Bellezza chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
ACK! that was just great! i am the biggest dru fan in the world and u did a TERRIFIC job! :D
Thyme In Her Eyes chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Wonderful Dru characterization - that was such a beautiful and well-written 'fic!
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
That was lovely. Thanks!
Raven22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
wow! Where do you hide your greek Muse?

mine wouldent stay in the closet. Again another amazing story you have yet to let me down. I really wish I knew where you got your insperation.

;) laters,

doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom

(invader Zim)

psss psss psss
Green Bunny Goddess chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Mel, you are the almighty Fic coddess, you know this, right? I just uploaded this to The Warren (it was the first time I'd read it), and it was amazing. ::bows to the almighty fic queen::
Readasaur chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
A very nice origin story!
Bree chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
This was just lovely! Very well written! I have a Drusilla fanfic site, and I would love it if you would let me post this there. Please email me if that is okay! Thanks a lot, and again, very well done. :)
Pop Tarts and Tea chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
wow, Dru almost seemed sane in that one. . . well, not sane, but someone who you could connect to. And it was an explanation of Miss Edith, and therefore of the good. So yes, once again you rock, Meltha.