Reviews for I'm the Strongest
Lol nice oneshot

It made me laugh
Thanh-Ren chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That's was funny.

Poor Cirno... but then again she is an idiot.
Lone Wolf NEO chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Woohoo, fun story to be read. And Cirno is as as ever. Which is fun, because we need more of for this year 200.

Poor Mystia becoming Yuyuko's dinner again :
Danmaku Grazer chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hehe baka . Awesome story, I loved it :D
Quizer chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Uhh... well, that was mostly random. What else can I say? Though I can understand Cirno getting fed up with the 9-ball image. However, she is actually a fairly competent and useful character in Patchcon: Defend the Library.

Other than that, you should not that the Night Sparrow youkai's name is Mystia Lorelei, without a C. Also, the Touhou Project now has its own category, so why don't you migrate your story over there?

Quizer
babybahamut chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
"People think I'm an idiot."

"You ARE an idiot."

That made me laugh out loud. :P

Also to answer something in your notes, Wriggle is made fun of because... well, originally people thought she was male before it was officially confirmed she wasn't, so jokes usually revolve around confusion regarding that. I don't think that would work well in this story anyway though, so nicely done. It made me giggle a good few times.

(I know the origin of "SHAMEIMARU!" too but it's rather NSFW so I won't link it here)
Roxius chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
A 'Touhou Project' category has been added, so you should definitely move this great fic of yours over there ASAP!
sweet sweet heartkiller chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Just to let you know, her name isn't Mystica, it's Mystia - but it's a small enough error that I could let it slide. :x

Anyway, this was cute! I would've left out the SPARTA bit, considering how overdone that meme is now, but it's a good concept~!
Subterranean Renaissance Faire chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Ohboyohboyohboy new fanfiction. : D

Is this from, like the "I'm Not an Idiot" thing you showed me on Youtube?