Reviews for Slipping
Zak saturday 1 chapter 4 . 5/7
Update please
I love it so much! I hope that you'll continue. It's so hard to find a good oronaru fic that is also strictly oronaru so thank you so much! I hope naruto will end up really loving orochi as well! -
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Please continue! I'll send you naruto cookies, continue plz! I'm meeeeeeee...
Vixan tues chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Kahaha nicieeeee
amy chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Update this story! I want to onow what happen next? Is Naruto going to be invited by Oro-sensei at his place. I can see naruto going to his plave and be shock what behind Oro-sensei home.
black winged fox angel chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Aaww poor Naruto , sasuke yas no idea he likes him , and he's using orochimaru as a substitute , so messed up , oh and please update *turns into fox form and puppy dog eyes with orange eyes*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
EcoReibun chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
I love how Naruto just wants to be loved/appresheated/wanted and Orochimaru takes advantage of Naruto's loneliness when Sasuke leaves him.
risingstar chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
this is a slightly sick but somehow appealing storyline. more please!
Wolfiewarrior chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Omg I feel so sick that I found this hot! But you wrote it perfectly so you get the sick twisted pleasure Naru kun feels! An muhaha take that Sasuke! Now who's running of to Orochimaru? Karma sucks for you!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Very good writing and everything but sick! Haha! Good story, I think :p
Alex chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
It's scary how I find this extremely hot ,it's well written and a good pairing but still scary how hot it is
Kawaiilila chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
That was XD but good story! A bit of advice: Drag Sasuke into it too, so it's OroNaruSasu
Lizzie chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Plz update soon! It's so good and hot :)