Reviews for Impromptu Affair
Computerfreak101 chapter 14 . 2/20/2009
Harvey looked at the orange color and couldn’t help himself. “You should make them into little jack o’lanterns.”

Scarecrow responded accordingly by breaking an Erlenmeyer flask on Harvey’s head.

XD I loved that so much. Though Mr. Coin Toss really shouldn't be talking, I'm just waiting for the crimes centered on 2s to start.
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 14 . 2/20/2009
Yay for a fantastic update! I loved the Jonathan/Harvey interactions! Please oh please oh please stop being a 'good girl' and pair them together!

“If you just jinxed us, coin or not I will beat you stupid.”

“Shut up or I’ll poison you.”

That was my favorite part!
takara410 chapter 14 . 2/20/2009
love
Lauralot chapter 14 . 2/20/2009
Oh, that Joker. How I love him, and his wonderful ability to get right under people's skin and bother them to the point of incoherent rage. The last line was fantastic, and I loved "What was it with everyone and the Scarecrow's leg?" Your own fault for breaking it, Joker.

I love the Crane/Harvey interactions. They're going to end up killing each other one of these days. I especially love that Jonathan didn't want to admit Harvey had a good idea, and his whining about the coin, and of course breaking the flask on Harvey's head. Poor Harvey. Glass to an open wound can't be fun.

I also love Harvey wondering if Crane talks to himself while he experiments. You just know that he does.

Oh Harley. You're so out of your league.
Tiny Whisper chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
Great story!

Can't wait to read more!
Falcon's Jade chapter 13 . 2/19/2009
Very interesting story! I do hope you continue writing, its been fun watching Joker mold Scarecrow and TwoFace to his unwilling partners. Alfred and Bruce's moments were hilarious, I can imagine how annoyed Alfred must be. Wonder what'll happen when he does find out whose been jinxing the gambles. Keep writing!
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
Yay for updates! Haha, poor Harvey and Jonathan - they're so scared. Wiht good reason, but still, I feel for them. Keep writing!
Computerfreak101 chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
Bullets are tasty..XD Lol Can't wait for the reunion, though (Run Scarey).

XDD I loved how Leland got a rose too. Awesomness.
Killallwithblood chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
I love you. truly, simply, honestly, this is the best Batman story i have so far, after three years of searching, read. THANK YOU, and thanks for the quick updates!
Shmelly chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
Rarara joy _ Harley is SO unprofessional it's quite disturbing. But who could blame her? ;P

So, clowny stuffs. I give them two days before they're dug out.

That's nice what Jonny did about Harvey's shiny new-looking coin. In a weird, twisted way.
takara410 chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
love
Lauralot chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
"Eat the bullets." I love you.

And I love Leland, and how she just sits down and refuses to be messed with. Joker making Harley fall in love with him in half an hour...wow, he's good. I'm impressed. The little bit about his scar story was good as well.

I can't wait to see how the Joker/Harvey/Scarecrow reunion goes. Fun times, that's for sure. And I love the throwback to the cartoon with the roses.
Shmellington cba to sign in chapter 12 . 2/18/2009
I never noticed that everything with Harvey had to be in twos. Was that an element from the film, or a cartoon or [babbles on]

So the harlequin stuffs is happening now? :P Or will be at some point?

I can imagine the Joker wearing a straight-jacket with sturdy fabric tabs down the sides, with big eyelets in them (have I got that right; those circles of metal, like on lace-up shoes) so the wearer could be fastened to something like a chair or table if necessary... If I had drawing skillz of madness instead of plain madness, I'd draw it. Maybe I'll try anyway.

That was some ultra-digression from the point of this mentally-written review, and my brain is crying. I wouldn't be surprised if your is too by now.
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
Please update this soon, I'm really enjoying your story. I'm completely in love with Jonathan Crane so almost any story with him makes me squeal like the fangirl I am, but this one is particularly entertaining and well-written. Two-Face and Scarecrow are gonna make on hell of team, I'm excited to see where that goes. They're not quite friends but they are no longer enemies and they're constantly making other laugh. Its a nice dymanic. Keep writing!
Ie-maru chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
liking this chapter! Way to go!

This story...wonderful! Please continue!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »