Reviews for Impromptu Affair
Computerfreak101 chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
XD; Those two are so cheesy...Yay for the start of Harley's corruption, though. _ Bet Crane's gonna wish he'd never left the clown alone~. Least in Arkham Joker'd be distracted with him and not Harley (or Harley'd be stuck with Crane, which is almost as much fun). Update soon!
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
I like this story a lot, really I do, but could give Scarecrow a little more credit as a villain. I liked that chapter where his powder worked and Joker and Two-Face were reluctantly impressed, but you seem to be making him out to be weak and unable to handle himself. He's not physically imposing but his toxin is deadly and I think even Two-Face wouldn't goad him about that.

Other than that, I love this story to pieces. Okay moving onto the next chapter now!
yayme2012 chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
Ooh... still loving it, thought not as much as the last chapter.
takara410 chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
loved it
iolah chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
Joker's kids are playing nice! How sweet. Fabulous chapter like always, I love watching Harley go insane without her being insane yet... well, all TOO insane. Joker is hilarious and Harvey and Crane are equally so. More soon!
Lauralot chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
Ha ha, puns. It was only a matter of time before we got puns about the number two. And they were fantastic.

Yay for Crane/Harvey bonding! Harvey needs a friend, even if that friend is an uptight psychotic who poisons people for fun. I loved his freakout about the sandwich. How very Crane.

And Harley's so in for it.

Awesome chapter as always!
Soren Kierkegaard chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
This Story is Great Please Cotinue :)
Hat O' Doom chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
I love a story that makes me laugh. Thumbs up!
Miss Interrogative chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
Yay! Yet another great chapter! Great job, as always :)
The-Silver-Orlesian chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
I've been reading this fic since the very first chapter, and I can tell you. I love everything you throw in. _ You've definitly captured each villains personality very well, and the structure of the story is also pretty good!

Please keep writing for my sake, i've been dying for each next chapter :)

(lol poor crane - Queenie. *giggles*)
Shmelly chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
8O That was a dirty little trick, Jonny's gonna catch it hot now. _ Joyous, and low batteries mean I must go, great chapter and stuff. Bai!
LeAnn chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
I know this is an anonymous review, but I lurk usually. However, I'll make an exception here... I'm enjoying this fic immensely. You write Crane so... charmingly, is the only word I can think of for it... and it's wonderfully refreshing, especially with all of his little quirks like the cuff links. :D And of course, I can't wait to see how Mr. J, Harley, and Two-Face will keep figuring into it all, because so far all the personalities have been very well-handled - and with spot-on humor. Keep on updating, because this fic much love.
Computerfreak101 chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
xD; Relax, I don't hate Robin. I just don't like seeing him in Nolanverse.

While I love Crane for his little "betrayl", I worry what J will do to him (maybe bringing back Harley will be punishment enough? nah, Crane'd probably just have fun with her).

*cackles* Affair. Oh God, Two Face/Scarecrow. The mind is both disturbed and intrigued (but J/Scarey always)

Update soon!

~Compy
iolah chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
And the fun begins, or well, continues. Joker's gonna be mad, or he might come around and think it's super funny. Who knows with him. Anyway, I am loving the super fast updates. They make me very happy. Update soon please, I can't wait for more!
takara410 chapter 11 . 2/10/2009