Reviews for Impromptu Affair
RocketBabyDolls chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow, this is really really good. I wasn't sure at first but I'm totally impressed. Keep up the good work. ElleXo
tali chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
ok my review totally didn't work. What I said was: I heart your story, and I hope you update soon! :-)
tali chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
XD First you gimme Death Eraser and now you bring on the much needed Joker/Scarecrow? I think I've fallen in love with you.

'Cuz you're right there's not NEARLY enough Joker/Crane fics in the world, and I think this is one of the better ones. I much prefer Crane when he's talking back and resisting, not all submissive and weak like I've seen in other fics. Seems a bit too OOC. And since I don't see a romance tag up there, I'm assuming you're seriously gonna make them partners? xD That's even better than the romantic sense, because THIS is even less done than Joker x Scarecrow, ya know?

*adds to Alerts* Keep on writing!

~ Compy
Miss Kandy Whitlock chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wow this story sounds really good so far! I really like reading about these two 8) they certianely have some interesting times! I'm really anticipating seeing more of this story! It's well written and seems very original! I can't wait to read about what happens next! I hope you write more on it soon!

~Kandy
fags and coffee chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Please keep this up! I hope this doesn't turn into slash, because as it is it has great potential.

Great job on the first chapter.
alice chess chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
whoa... I like the way this ended. So many options...

When is Batman going to appear? I wonder what he'd think of the "dynamic duo"... and whether Crane would consider even defecting to his side. At least for a while, to get away from the Joker. (Now look what you've done-you've got my imagination going! :D)

Good job on keeping both baddies "in character." Well-written, too! Keep up the good work. ;)
emperor-soul chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
very good. you did a god job doing both characters.

and its funny