Reviews for Impromptu Affair
KrnYong chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Wow, Joker sure is a glutton for punishment. And devious for playing on Harley's crush for him. She'll hate Batman after this one.

"If you just jinxed us, coin or not I will beat you stupid."
"Shut up or I'll poison you." - that exchange had me rolling. Harvey's really embracing being one of the freaks now, isn't he? And as for Crane's narcissim, as amusing as it is I can't help but thinking that you're giving him a bit of the Riddler's personality. I always pictured Nigma as being the more self-obsessed one. Ah well, I still had a blast reading this chapter. On to the next!
KrnYong chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
Hahahaha Scarecrow's having an affair! Too bad the Joker's having an affair with Harley ;) I find it both sad and hilarious that no matter who he pairs up with, Crane always ends up with the short end of the stick. If only he had the guts to gas Harvey, huh? I also thought it was nice that you're bringing in elements from the cartoon btas into this, it makes everything feel so much more familiar
KrnYong chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
I really like this :) The Joker is so off-the-wall I can't predict what he'll do next, which is awesome. Crane is perfectly bookish and physically unimpressive, but his astute mind and skill at making chemicals (he made Joker venom!) is very entertaining to see. The development of Harvey's more criminal insane side is also cool, he's becoming more and more like the cartoon Two Face what with the two tone suit and all. I really can't wait to see what's going to happen with Harley- I'm thinking that the three are going to get caught and sent to Arkham again?
Nyx811 chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
nice story please contiune
Lymixan chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Nice story you got there.
Enjoyed every chapter of it.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/24/2012
I really hope youre gonna update soon it was so Much fun
This Empty Path chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
Oh, I see you are one of the few who know their Batman: the Animated Series facts. ) Good.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I LOVE THIS! YOU GOTTA BE UPDATING IT STILL! RIGHT? RIGHT!?
Komaru chapter 23 . 4/30/2012
I can't remember if I reviewed this yet or not. I don't think I did...

...Hm. Oh well!

I just LOVED this story! The Dark Knight Rises is coming out soon - true, there won't be any Two Face or Joker, probably not even any Scarecrow in it - but maybe it'll inspire you? Either way, just showing appreciation for the best of the Scarecrow & Joker fanfic out here!

Have fun, with, whatever, life and all that!
Reader chapter 23 . 12/16/2011
This is a great story. The characters are believable and even likeable, which is amazing considering they are the villains. I love reading the progressing of the characters' relationships and look forward to reading more. I know that it has been a while since you updated, and you probably haven't even thought about this story in ages. I really hope that you will continue this story. There are many readers of this story, as evidenced by the number of reviews, who will be overjoyed when this is updated again.
ClOwNpRiNcEsSoFcRiMe chapter 23 . 11/22/2011
love thisss! i rlly like Harvey and Johnny as a couple. This almost seems like preslash if you ask me so it makes me happy.
OhMyGodJimMorrisonWasRight chapter 23 . 11/9/2011
I...I think I'm in love with this fic. Like, I want to marry it kind of love. I absolutely adore the interactions between characters. Especially between Jonathan and Harvey...I seriously think this ought to turn into slash between the two of them. I know you said that you'd only put in a pairing if it received unanimous support, so here's hoping that enough people request this.
The Dark side of the Mind chapter 23 . 9/24/2011
This is awesome

I'm laughing so hard

I loved this

would you please continue
Thunderscourge chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
A truly wonderful story if I say so myself. Three of my favorite Batman characters (four, now that Harley has been added to the cast) all brought together to live with eachother? Now that is funny. I have been cracking up for hours as I have read and reread this story.

Joker's portrayal could not have been done better, and I mean that. He is perfect and has been a great source for laughter. I can't wait to see what he has in store for the others at this point, after they abandoned him and all.

Scarecrow, being my favorite character in Batman, is also written very well. He is not physically imposing but instead uses fear to his advantage, as shown by his cowering henchmen. It would be nice to see him become a bit more competant though, as he has been awfully incompetant since the beginning mostly due to his leg, but now that he can walk again I hope he gets back into the swing of things.

Two Face is also very interesting, especially as he begins to lapse into thinking in twos. In the movie he didn't seem to have a distinct split personality or an obsession with two, but the way he is slowly beginning to become stereotypical Two-Face is very well done. I am interested in what is in store for him. I hope he can eventually find some reconciliation with Rachel...when she died I was more sad for him than her. Whatever the case, hopefully he can keep 'Princess' out of trouble enough so that our favorite Professor doesn't get offed.

Harley was a nice addition to the Nolanverse and I think she has been written in very well. I find it sad that she hates Crane so much, even if it is understandable...they were such good friends in the animated series: watch?vHzOeVQ2kQ58&featureBFa&listFLTzC1kUzXQBV5x23wh9P7Pw&lfBFp

I hope you continue updating this story and don't give up on it! It has so much wonderful potential and I look forward to possibly reading more of it in the future :)

On another note, are you planning on taking "The Dark Knight Rises" into account after it comes out? Forward thinking I know, but still something to think about.
ninjapoke chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
Twins? What are the odds? and what the hell is joker gonna use the 'device' for? Update? Please?
263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »