Reviews for Impromptu Affair
confuzzled-neko chapter 22 . 11/12/2010
Crane is adorable! Loved the laundry part. Interesting take on Joker's thoughts. Is any actual slash going to happen?
New Wonder chapter 22 . 10/20/2010
This story is awesome on so many levels. I love Jonathan's adorable failures, Joker's general Joker-ness and Alfred's witty remarks. Looking forward to more interaction between Harvey and Jonathan. And I really do hope you make it a Harvey/Jonathan slash. Who needs gen anyway?
Autobot traitor chapter 22 . 8/27/2010
Keep going!
yamiishot chapter 22 . 8/16/2010
Brilliant story so far, is it going to be continued? I really hope so, its been great so far!
Delta 9 chapter 22 . 8/13/2010
This may be late but I just wanted to say that I loved reading this story! I actually had to stop myself reading it so that I would have something to look forward to when I got back from a shift at a job that I absolutely hate.

The two aspects of this wonderful piece that I loved the most was the Joker's and Scarecrow's relationship and the way you were able to perfectly capture the characters the same way that they had been presented in the Nolan-verse, as a fellow Dark Knight enthusiast I know how hard that can be with Nolan-verse Joker and I applaud your success at doing that.

In closing thank you for brightening my day with your story!
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 22 . 7/26/2010
i cant describe how funny this fic is but ill have a go anyway... it is VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY funny so well done

hope you update soon

bye
Toxlysis chapter 22 . 7/3/2010
This is possibly the best thing I've ever read. I think I love you.
Castalle chapter 22 . 6/18/2010
this story is more than a joy to read, and I hope you continue! I can't tell you how much fun it is to sit down and read this, it's just awesome chapter after awesome chapter, and your characterization is spot on! I have to admit I read most of the chapters with Harvey and Crane with an enormous stupid grin on my face, their interactions are hilarious but also plausible, I really hope you continue, this is probably my favorite Nolanverse story so far
Shiang chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Gah! I'm running out of time to review this, but I have to say, this fic is, from what I've seen, absolutely great. Great beginning, great characterization, and great description. Considering I've only read the first chapter, it's rare for me to say something like that. Hope I get more time to read it soon! I'll leave another review when I do!
StupidGord chapter 22 . 3/31/2010
XD I have read this story AND NOTHING ELSE for three days straight. It's lovely.
Becka Lind chapter 22 . 3/30/2010
Adding to favorites for pure awsom and hope you uppdate soon
Falcon's Jade chapter 22 . 3/27/2010
I love the snark you have between the characters, whether it is Bruce-Alfred or Harvey-Crane, of course, Joker is mostly awesome with anyone. Keep writing!
Alex Remington chapter 22 . 3/14/2010
It's good to see this story is still up. I can't really provide an adequete review for this but keep 'em coming.

Rem
Basia Orci chapter 22 . 3/11/2010
Great chapter!
Pheonix Eternia chapter 22 . 3/10/2010
And the sad part is, aside from Joker's unknowable brain, the other three really /were/ doing laundry. :D It's probably mean, but I love the horrible positions you keep putting these people in. So many ways to misconstrue the situation that it's practically a contest!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »