Reviews for Impromptu Affair
takara410 chapter 22 . 3/10/2010
Ohh princess and Two-Face are so going to get it,poor Bruce as if he didnt already have trauma.
PaganiniGirl chapter 22 . 3/10/2010
Love the story, it is so funny when you torture Crane. Poor crane everyone likes it when he is in pain. lol It would be fun to involve Batman more in to the scenes with crane. Since Batman sort of, kind of "pities" crane, and how Crane abhors that. Please update soon, even though you just updated. :) Can't wait for your next chapter, Joker's next evil plan, Batman's latest frustration and poor poor Crane who is stuck in the middle of all that.

Henchmen, you just got to love them, lol

Keep up your awesome story
Lauralot chapter 22 . 3/10/2010
Aw, poor Bruce. The man never catches a break. Of course, my sympathy is limited, if only because Alfred's snark is so very amusing. That poor butler, having to listen to Bruce go on about nude villain hijinks.

I love the emphasis on the left and the leaving in the Joker's bit. And how he's so upset by this turn of events that he actually thinks of Harley as "pudding." The best part, though, is the way he still insists on referring to Harvey and Jonathan as pets. His plans to horribly torture them really shouldn't be this cute.

It's only a matter of time before Jonathan gets sick of the number two and tries to flush that coin. I can't imagine how he'll react when Harvey returns with henchtwins. It'll be so much fun.
FaintlyAlarming chapter 22 . 3/10/2010
Woohoo, update! I was actulally rereading this a few days ago - I couldn't believe my eyes when I checked my email and found it had been updated so soon after I'd started thinking about it again. You have uncanny timing, GreyLiliy. :)
GiveTheDevilHisDue chapter 21 . 2/26/2010
This story is so funny! I love the interactions between this characters! Oh, dear old Two-Face. Going crazy already...The only suggestion I have is that there are some words that are mispelled and some gramatical errors, but not a ton.

Keep up the great work!
sudoku chapter 21 . 2/26/2010
Haha, this is so good and funny. I meant to read only the first chapter but end up reading all of them in one go.

Kinda make me feel sorry for Batman having to put up with these criminals.

Please update soon!
jashin-hime chapter 21 . 1/28/2010
hi! i love this storey! update soon!

/√Ča
SammySparklez666 chapter 21 . 1/3/2010
This was just amazing. I love finding stories like this. Update soon. PLEASE!
crazybibliophile chapter 21 . 12/14/2009
this story's absolutely hilarious, and you capture their voices so WELL. :D
Metallover130 chapter 21 . 12/11/2009
Harvey and Jonathan as partners has always fascinated me. You wouldn't happen to have read "The Powerful PLay", have you? :D
Madame Estrella chapter 21 . 12/8/2009
I love this story! Keep it going!
Pheonix Eternia chapter 21 . 12/4/2009
Scarecrow is one of my favorite characters, especially his film depiction. I can't tell you the number of times and ways this made me laugh, snicker, and choke on hilarity.
Autobot traitor chapter 21 . 12/3/2009
Keep going
Night of the Living Monkey chapter 21 . 12/3/2009
I love this story and I'm uber-glad to see a new chapter up! It's very funny in a poor-Scarecrow-he's-got-no-luck kind of way. I suppose he's better off with Two-Face than with the Joker, if only marginally. I can't wait to see those two try to stir up some havoc in their outdated and screamingly bright silk shirts. Someone call the police! The fashion police!
yayme2012 chapter 21 . 12/2/2009
I didn't realize how much I missed this fic.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »