Reviews for As Time Goes By
bones-gal-92 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Very cute, well written. I'm stumped on who it is... I've read it twice lol!
dolphinpoetm chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Hm...I'm actually going to say Angela and Sweets. I can see him thinking she'd blame him for breaking her and Hodgins up and, therefore, her being off limits. Or am I the only one whose brain is going off in completely random tangents now that the writers have messed up the one functional relationship left in the show?
HouseofBones chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
You are right, I would not have read it if I had known that it was Booth and Cam, keep the cookies they would not be enough to remove the taste out of my mouth...but great visuals all thesame :-)
vrukalakos chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I definitely think it's Angela, but no idea on the male...booth maybe?
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That was excellent.

I felt awful for Booth and I really hope he never has to endure pain like that on the who. I really do think that Booth knows though. After his little speech in Sweets' office I think he's got if figured out, now he's just gotta do something with it before it's too late.

I liked the idea of Brennan being the one to initiate things between them while Booth was worrying himself over whether she was ready or not.

Sweet ending and again, Great job!

And I don't know if you named it after the song or not, but I love that song:)

Leah
BonesnBooth chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Love it!

Great fic!
Bec chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I'm going to go with Booth & Angela since you're thinking no-one would read it if you said.