Reviews for The Infinitely Curious Woman
Amazing story. I'm sorry to see you never finished it...
HPMARIE chapter 20 . 2/1
Wow, amazing story!
mama123 chapter 20 . 1/29
Whaaaaa? Is this it? Where's the rest?

It's been a very intriguing story. Not my type of story and stuff at all, but I couldn't stop reading it.

I wonder what happened after.
Fantomette34 chapter 20 . 1/22
quelle fic géniale ! Si réaliste, les relations entre les personnages très bien décrites, très belle écriture, j'adore !
Vous ne pouvez pas laisser vos lecteurs sans connaître la suite, ce n'est pas juste...
Merci pour le partage et j'espère que vous allez poursuivre cette superbe histoire !
Bonne continuation !
Smerby chapter 20 . 1/4
Unnf. I love this story and have reread it so many times. As soon as Ashwinder went down, I came over here hoping it'd be here. So glad it is! I hope you finish it one day-it's truly one of the most unique and riveting fics I've ever read.
TrishDixonSnape chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
definitely a fresh new aproach to the harry potter fanfics, am in love with your story and it's only been the first chapter, i'ts refreshing to say the least and the writing was spot on, you have a wonderful piece of work here, keep up the good work! xD
mshccs chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Oh gosh i really want to see this story finished! Please continue this fic., :D
riskeybusiness chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
I'm sad this is unfinished. But I am also glad to have read it as it is one of the best stories I have had the satisfaction of reading. I loved it all and can only hope you update soon!
Newtinmpls chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
I've been wondering as I read this story why, once she is familiar with the effects of the potion, Hermonie continues to use/need it. It seems to me that what she is learning is a different way for her magic to perceive. I think that it should be logically possible to ... learn that type of perception (or something similar) even when not using the potion. It's actually a lot like the energy work that goes along with healing touch.
Newtinmpls chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Oooooohhh. Delightful. Shivery. Very believable. And yet, I have to say that I absolutely do and do not believe that any sort of "knowledge" could inherently corrupt.
Ivvory Shadows chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
Finish this?

Finish this!
Martionmanswife chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
this is very good. I can not wait for the next up date. congrats, you make the list.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
Very good chapter. Ripping one's soul is hard; waiting for it to heal is harder. I'm glad that Snape has help this time to put himself back together before he has to tear Harry Potter and the Horcrux apart.
tanadhari chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
Amazing job. I truly wish you would update this story someday... but I'm losing hope.
pewterlocket chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Great! I suppose you got your masters, got one of those annoying jobs and then just abandoned us. *Sniff*

Please, please finish!