Reviews for The Infinitely Curious Woman
Cecily Mitchell chapter 20 . 2/21
So so so good! Loved it all!
Wow what shattering narrative. I am absolutely enchanted
Nachtwens chapter 20 . 11/8/2017
I've just read this story againIt is absolutely amazing and very original (not sure if I ever commented something like that before, oh well). Do you think you will finish it?
Nilsia-Tengun chapter 8 . 9/26/2017
The last paragraph was perfect, it summed up his conflict so well.

This was a great chapter, the potion was very immaginative.
Angelides chapter 20 . 4/30/2017
I have just stumbled across this story and what can I say other than it is wonderfully written, and I hope that you return one day to finish what you started.
Snaperipper chapter 20 . 3/27/2017
This was a very good story. I wish that you would continue it.
Saamon-sama chapter 20 . 1/25/2017
It's highly unlikely you'll complete this as it's been so long, but I desperately hope you do.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
Amazing story. I'm sorry to see you never finished it...
HPMARIE chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
Wow, amazing story!
mama123 chapter 20 . 1/29/2015
Whaaaaa? Is this it? Where's the rest?

It's been a very intriguing story. Not my type of story and stuff at all, but I couldn't stop reading it.

I wonder what happened after.
Fantomette34 chapter 20 . 1/22/2015
quelle fic géniale ! Si réaliste, les relations entre les personnages très bien décrites, très belle écriture, j'adore !
Vous ne pouvez pas laisser vos lecteurs sans connaître la suite, ce n'est pas juste...
Merci pour le partage et j'espère que vous allez poursuivre cette superbe histoire !
Bonne continuation !
Smerby chapter 20 . 1/4/2015
Unnf. I love this story and have reread it so many times. As soon as Ashwinder went down, I came over here hoping it'd be here. So glad it is! I hope you finish it one day-it's truly one of the most unique and riveting fics I've ever read.
TrishDixonSnape chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
definitely a fresh new aproach to the harry potter fanfics, am in love with your story and it's only been the first chapter, i'ts refreshing to say the least and the writing was spot on, you have a wonderful piece of work here, keep up the good work! xD
mshccs chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Oh gosh i really want to see this story finished! Please continue this fic., :D
riskeybusiness chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
I'm sad this is unfinished. But I am also glad to have read it as it is one of the best stories I have had the satisfaction of reading. I loved it all and can only hope you update soon!