Reviews for Step up 2 The Streets a HP version
bre-chan chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Continue please! :) Luv this pairing but I also luv Step up, all of of them in fact and plus there's a new one coming up this friday in theatre's. :) Update soon.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Oh my god! I loveeee ittt moreee pleaseeee
AlySophie chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Whoa *_* I just read all the chapters in a row and I love it! It was a very original idea, plus you connected my two favorite things: Harry Potter and Dance movies xD Please keep up the amazing work.
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
great story i cant wait to see what they will get up to at the school.
Eva9673 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
It's cops not cups you know, but i like the story
Love-of-all-Anime chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
i really like this story,it not that much like the movie that i dont feel like i read it before,but it is at the same up the awesome work
lily rock chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
love it update btter than the movie
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
HAahhaahahah this is just awful. Do you know the phrase so bad it's good? It's the only thing I have to say about this. It really sucks, but I'm laughing my ass off.
ams71080 chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
Love you too, Sade! Oy! I need to go back over this. I missed a LOT.

Amber
JWOHPfan chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
Hm, sounds familiar...OH now I remember this story, heh heh heh! Loved the chapter, just hoping you can update a bit sooner this time, yes?
IchigoRenji chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
Good story so far, I love it _
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
i love dis fic

pls pls pls pls update dis again soon
Kiraranekochan chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
omg i love this story even though i haven't seen any of the set up movies but i still love it...write more and i'll send you and invisible cookie!
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
I've already reviewed on the last chapter, so I was wondering when you were going to continue this fic because I LOVE IT and totally WANT MORE :P
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 8 . 4/28/2009