Reviews for My Little Ballerina
Forever evil chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
HAHAHAHA! Zexion and Marluxia are ballerina's and Leon's a dance instucter! oh wait I can picture Marluxia as a ballerina omg! I can see a clear image of marluxia in a black leotard and light pink tghts OMG! IT BURNS IT BURNS!
wolves2152 chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Continue the story soon please please with marluxia/zexion sprinkes on top (Giving credit to people who came up with that)

Anyways Love the story lexeaus being overprotected is the best. Please let zexy be ok.
KirishimaYui chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
This is an unexpected way to end this chapter :O I like the story concept so far, I wonder what'll happen next!
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
DEFINITELY CONTINUE THIS.
Vespisia chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Please continue with story! I really think it's good and the plot is rather creative. Zexion's brother being overprotective, troubles with Xemnas, and being with Marluxia makes for a good plot, and I would love to see what happens next. So PLEAZE update!
GhostBunnyPaw chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I love reading this it is so awesome, please continue! :3 ... Like I said... Awesome!, and awesome is good XD
darkangelwings90 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Aww, I love this story so far. I hope that Zexy's okay and that you update soon!
firewu chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Please do continue this! It's very interesting and new and I'm curious to see what happens next.
Yoru no Kuronue chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
It's a very interesting idea. Please continue _.
cosmikku chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
D

I think I'm going to like this...

[dancing zexion is sexy_