Reviews for Memory Lane
rinnie21 chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Looking forward to the ending.
Chi Ookami chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
This is a beautiful piece . Very well written, captures the turmoil and emotions clearly enough that the reader understands , but leaves it open enough that the depth is left to the imagination of the reader. I know you said this was a two shot but I'd really like to know if Sakura survives and see some kind of reconciliation between the two broken lovers. Would also be nice to see Matsuri be maimed by the fifth and sixth Hokages and perhaps the Kazekage too :P Well done!
m chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Gaara doesn't deserve Sakura, if you make me live and suddenly forgive him I will hate you forever. I don't care if Matsuri manipulated him, Sakura deserves better than him and you should have her move on but allow him to be the father of the child. Better yet have the baby die and let that haunt Gaara forever
pillowwolfpup chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Please update. I want to know what you have planned next. This was so awesome. I felt the hurt Sakura was feeling and the joy in her memories. So much emotion. Update soon please.
AlaskenWildflower chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
!i love it!
Lotus2Life chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
WOWOWOW this story is GREAT! i really like i was suprise tht she was pregnant with gaara's child. tht's so COOL! n it hurt me a little tht gaara had forgoten her.