Reviews for Because of Hormones
God i love this so much
cornycorne chapter 1 . 1/10
That was amazing, toshiro was so sarcastic and cynnical at some points I couldn't believe it it had me laughing going oh shit at his sassiness, so good!
luffyking chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
I wanted him's head cut off but that's just me
AshidoKano chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
No I'm pretty sure it's Kisuke Ludwig van Urahara.
Dr. Ashido Kano chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
This is great and since I'm a "Doctor" I can confirm all fangirls have rabies.
Ashido Kano chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Yeah! Send those trees back to the hell they came from!
Emma chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Damnit, bad Aizen, if I know what he is up to, and I do, I will brutually murder him in his sleep.
Quickslice chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
I can't help but noticed the concern from Rangiku towards Toushiro in this story. (I know, silly me to comment on supporting characters ne?) After reading 'My Mother, My Lieutenant' (DameM-san, sequel to 'Her Son') I thought Rangiku is very concern about Toushiro's well being here which made me think this fiction and DameM-san's stories about their true relationship are similar. While they look nothing alike, we shouldn't forget that Ichimaru is also a genius and has white hair.
I am definitely a HitsuKarin fan. But shouldn't it be Toushiro who stabbed her throught the heart to access her Shinigami powers instead of Nel? They're soulmate, just like Ichigo and Rukia. Isn't more logical if they share powers like Rukia did to Ichigo since Karin can visit Toushiro's inner world and vice versa? (Rapture, ichilover3) Gaah! I need to read more, now I'm mixing all the fictions from diffirent authors that I've read and it's making me crazy thinking. This is now getting an obsession, Oh My Gigai! (Oh My...! trilogy, Uchihan Xyrille)
Quickslice chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Oh My Gigai! (Uchihan's trilogy masterpiece, using it as exclamation remark) I can't stop laughing, that Hitsugaya gigai with Urahara's hat? Priceless!
elementgod1 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
like a lot of it but i hope James dies and Karin has black hair
HikariKarin chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
I'm pretty sure that the only word that i can use to describe my feelings about this story is... Love! (:

HitsuKarin is my fav Bleach pairing. (: You did an awesome job! This is fer sure going on my favorites. (: (:
HikariMustang25 chapter 13 . 4/5/2013