Reviews for Those Five First Times
CassieBookWorm8 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I love this back story and the dance they do. So creative, so them. Really wonderful what you did with the words.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
ok but what was the tittle of the episode that really thay saw each other
AllIhave chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Gosh, this fic took me back into time, very well written!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Nice story.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh gosh, I adore this. It's such a perfect look at both of their characters and at the way the lives they lead influence their relationship. Thank you so much for sharing this, it's absolutely wonderful from start to finish.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Really awesome fic!
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I don't know why I've never reviewed this, because I've read it at least 5 times. It's just great. It's a fabulous concept, and I love how it ends..."Well, finally." Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh, I love this! I just know that from now on, this is how I'm going to think of Michael and Fiona getting to know one another. This just really fits them-fantastic job!
Technical Joe chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Nice Job! The bug convo was my favorite time they met by far. Makes me wonder what really is the whole history of Mike and Fi's past.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
ooh i really liked this. michael and fi are very complicated and you captured that perfectly :)
SushiChica chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
There's something beautifully simple about this, and yet haltingly complex. I know that's a complete oxymoronic statement, but I can't think of a better way to describe what you've written here. You have these characters nailed perfectly, your prose is eloquent without being pretentious, and the bug conversation was easily one of my favorite scenes in the history of fanfiction. I really do love it, and I hope you continue to write for Burn Notice in the future.

-SushiChica
Katescats chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hi Just read your story it was very good.
mel60 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh, I absolutely adore this. I love the style that this is in - different from the style of the show, but you totally managed to capture the voice and the dry humor of the show. Great job with the character backstories, too. It all fit beautifully.
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I thought that was so cute! I bet you could lengthen it a little more, maybe give each time they 'met' a bit more background and delve into their covers a little bit.

I bet you could make each time they met a separate chapter. I find that when I'm writing, sometimes it helps to just tell the story short and simple and then to add description and background to it in each different draft.

If you keep it or change it, it's still an adorable story.