Reviews for The Pain in the Therapist
celtic33 chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
for new years I was actually watching on VH1 the 100 greatest hard rock songs :) even though they only aired 100-41 but I'm sure there's some G&R in the top 40 ;)
celtic33 chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
ab fab even!
celtic33 chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
great chapter!
MickeyBoggs chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Somehow I'd missed this story up 'til now but once again you've managed to hook me. I can *almost* feel sorry for Sweets - but whatever our duo has planned for him, he deserves it for treating them like lab rats. Thanks for another wonderful story!
bb-4ever chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
excellent chapters all caught up love the dolphins at sunrise and their day at the beach so romantic. its good she finally let out some of the pain she felt during those two weeks. look forward to more soon
RussellMrs chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
I am so addicted to your story! The best B&B story I've read so far! Excellent! Keep it up please!
PlaywBunny chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Very nice. I hope you will continue at least so we know what Bones is going to do to him. :)
iamwriter chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Lovely addition to the story!
dawnsfire chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
"She had to put all those reminders of failed love away, so she couldn’t see them and be reminded that she’d never be happy again." She'd've probably punched anyone who trotted out the old "'Tis better to have loved & lost..." phrase after that.

A little scary, her contemplating passive suicide. Not really the right term, but wishing to get hit by a runaway truck... She does have a lot of heart, as he's noted before-she just doesn't know what to with it yet.

Angela's reaction is priceless and we know the grilling she must have given Brennan over lunch!

And I can't wait to see what she does to Sweets! May I assume it's during office hours? Added limitations on them, which should only make all the more fun!
ehliza chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Yay! Two in one night! Thank you, I'm so excited! :)

And great chapter! Absolutely great, I love the part of the story, where Brennan breaks down after that nightmare - I could read that one over and over and over again and here you wrote another piece a little like that one, perfect! :) I guess you'll be writting more to this story? I originally thought that you would finish it with day seven, but if not, better for me! :) Can't wait!

And Happy New Year to you too!
HawkAngel XD chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
sweet... I hope they make Sweets life hell... and well, that was really quick... perfect! update soon please...

HawkAngel
dawnsfire chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Yay! You've come back to this one! Aren't computer problems one of the worst pains?

A sweet chapter-the dolphins were a nice touch.
lizook chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Ok, for some reason it wouldn't let me review the last chapter - claimed I already had when I know I haven't as you *just* posted it. So this review is going to be a combination of chapters 7 & 8.

First of all, I had to go back and re-read ch. 6 because I forgot was going on, but I'm not complaining at all-it saved me from the boredom of football!

Chapter 7 was insanely romantic. I love the idea of Booth arranging surprises that tailor specifically to her. It's totally something he would do.

"He shut off the shutter noise on the camera so he could take as many pictures as possible while she wasn't looking." Something as simple as a little gesture like that; making sure she doesn't realize he's trying to capture candid moments just illustrates how much he cares and how well he knows her. Lovely.

I adored her explanation to the little girl and her recollection of it at the end of the chapter was perfect.

Chapter 8 - guh, so emotional. I almost don't have words. This: "“I don’t know,” she said weakly, looking and sounding increasingly anguished. “I… I just couldn’t… I couldn’t sleep… I couldn’t eat… I couldn’t breathe…" hit me so hard it was like I'd been punched in the stomach.

Nice touch of him recalling the times he's cried since they'd become partners. Then, his admittance to her that he can't do it without her. Just beautiful.

LOL at Ange's reaction to the news they're living together :D

Can't wait to see what Bones has planned for Sweets! Fantastic job! Happy New Year!

Liz
HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
aaw! that was so sweet! lovely chapter, update soon please...

HawkAngel
CMW2 chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Yay, an update!

I LOVE this story and I can't wait to see what you do next with them. Especially with the Sweets vengeance. Those two better give him hell.

The dolphin thing was adorable and I love the banter and the sex.

Especially the sex.