Reviews for The Pain in the Therapist
CSINaomi chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Buahahahaha! Sweets is getting what he deserves as far as I'm concerned... the man played with fire (who is idiot enough to mess with a trained sniper AND a crazy sauce genius?) and now he's getting burned (ACH! They are working together on it too!). Can't wait to see where this goes next!

Smiles,

Naomi
dknckelly chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
I am so glad that you went back to this story. I just reread it the other day and was was so hoping for more. Is it done or do we get to see what Bones has planned for Sweets? Either way fabulous!
mereva chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Oh, I'm so glad that you updated this story! It is great!
celtic33 chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
for new years I was actually watching on VH1 the 100 greatest hard rock songs :) even though they only aired 100-41 but I'm sure there's some G&R in the top 40 ;)
celtic33 chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
ab fab even!
celtic33 chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
great chapter!
MickeyBoggs chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Somehow I'd missed this story up 'til now but once again you've managed to hook me. I can *almost* feel sorry for Sweets - but whatever our duo has planned for him, he deserves it for treating them like lab rats. Thanks for another wonderful story!
bb-4ever chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
excellent chapters all caught up love the dolphins at sunrise and their day at the beach so romantic. its good she finally let out some of the pain she felt during those two weeks. look forward to more soon
RussellMrs chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
I am so addicted to your story! The best B&B story I've read so far! Excellent! Keep it up please!
PlaywBunny chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Very nice. I hope you will continue at least so we know what Bones is going to do to him. :)
iamwriter chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Lovely addition to the story!
dawnsfire chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
"She had to put all those reminders of failed love away, so she couldn’t see them and be reminded that she’d never be happy again." She'd've probably punched anyone who trotted out the old "'Tis better to have loved & lost..." phrase after that.

A little scary, her contemplating passive suicide. Not really the right term, but wishing to get hit by a runaway truck... She does have a lot of heart, as he's noted before-she just doesn't know what to with it yet.

Angela's reaction is priceless and we know the grilling she must have given Brennan over lunch!

And I can't wait to see what she does to Sweets! May I assume it's during office hours? Added limitations on them, which should only make all the more fun!
ehliza chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Yay! Two in one night! Thank you, I'm so excited! :)

And great chapter! Absolutely great, I love the part of the story, where Brennan breaks down after that nightmare - I could read that one over and over and over again and here you wrote another piece a little like that one, perfect! :) I guess you'll be writting more to this story? I originally thought that you would finish it with day seven, but if not, better for me! :) Can't wait!

And Happy New Year to you too!
HawkAngel XD chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
sweet... I hope they make Sweets life hell... and well, that was really quick... perfect! update soon please...

HawkAngel
dawnsfire chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Yay! You've come back to this one! Aren't computer problems one of the worst pains?

A sweet chapter-the dolphins were a nice touch.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »