Reviews for The Pain in the Therapist
lizook chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Ok, for some reason it wouldn't let me review the last chapter - claimed I already had when I know I haven't as you *just* posted it. So this review is going to be a combination of chapters 7 & 8.

First of all, I had to go back and re-read ch. 6 because I forgot was going on, but I'm not complaining at all-it saved me from the boredom of football!

Chapter 7 was insanely romantic. I love the idea of Booth arranging surprises that tailor specifically to her. It's totally something he would do.

"He shut off the shutter noise on the camera so he could take as many pictures as possible while she wasn't looking." Something as simple as a little gesture like that; making sure she doesn't realize he's trying to capture candid moments just illustrates how much he cares and how well he knows her. Lovely.

I adored her explanation to the little girl and her recollection of it at the end of the chapter was perfect.

Chapter 8 - guh, so emotional. I almost don't have words. This: "“I don’t know,” she said weakly, looking and sounding increasingly anguished. “I… I just couldn’t… I couldn’t sleep… I couldn’t eat… I couldn’t breathe…" hit me so hard it was like I'd been punched in the stomach.

Nice touch of him recalling the times he's cried since they'd become partners. Then, his admittance to her that he can't do it without her. Just beautiful.

LOL at Ange's reaction to the news they're living together :D

Can't wait to see what Bones has planned for Sweets! Fantastic job! Happy New Year!

~Liz
HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
aaw! that was so sweet! lovely chapter, update soon please...

HawkAngel
CMW2 chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Yay, an update!

I LOVE this story and I can't wait to see what you do next with them. Especially with the Sweets vengeance. Those two better give him hell.

The dolphin thing was adorable and I love the banter and the sex.

Especially the sex.

Keep writing!
ehliza chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
I would actually squeal if it wouldn't mean I wake up the baby :). Such a great, great surprise in my mail :).

Great chapter, the morning was in fact pretty funny, their run on the beach pretty cool and everything else just so good. I love this story to no ends and I just can't wait to read it all again at once. :)
DoctorSweets chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
My favorite line: "He saw them because he always looks out for me."
La Tigre chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
OMG! I love this story... i mean i have read at least a dozen times and can't wait for you toadd the next chapter! Please update soon... i am dying to see how this story turns out!
Kris Morene chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
This story is wonderful! I'm looking forward to your next update!
ehliza chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Can't help it, but from the day you started this fic, I've probably read it five or six times, I really adore it (one of fics I could read every day and it wouldn't bore me - it's just so perfect and tender... :)) and I beg you on my knees, finish it, please! :)
TemporalBONES chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
What to say...hm

I LOVE IT!

- and I can't wait to see what happens when they confront Sweets...I think they might 'bring the pain' if you know what I mean ;)
Emmmmmmaaaa chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
I LOVE this story it's true to the charectors and so adorable :)

Please update this one son
L.typhoon chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
Wow, I really hope that you have some time to post the next chapter, because this fic is a very good piece of work!

Update soon!
dangerkitty chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Good job. Very sweet chapter. I could totally visualize them sitting on the couch drifting off to sleep together - very much the situation you'd expect to see on the show.
lizook chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
I'm so glad to read that you're going to continue this; I'm loving it so much. I wish I could remember specific examples, but I read it last night and my memory isn't that good. Oh, I love Brennan's revelation that what Sweets did was harmful not only to her, but Booth as well. It rings true not only from the standpoint that it was, but that she would realize it. They look after each other like that.

Anyhow, I'm done rambling (I think). I'll look forward to reading this when you update once again!
otismotis chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
This was the first story of your that I read and am looking forward to future chpaters. I really like the way Booth was all over Sweets for his little mind games. Am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
cabiberia chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
I love this story cant what for more
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »