Reviews for Littles In Love
Starlight125 chapter 67 . 1/22/2009
I LOVE this series. I know you're going to continue but I wanted to encourage you to keep going.
awtr101fan chapter 67 . 1/20/2009
i can't believe this 1's over. great chapter. great story. can't wait 4 the next installment of the little series. i heart the littles ;-p

Mali08 chapter 67 . 1/20/2009
Wow...I don't even know what else to say. LOVED it! Can't wait for more. I still think theres hope for Julie and Jimmy. Scooter is starting to grow on me. I like the relationship with Tanya and Portman. And good for Brad, he deserves to meet someone.
Mali08 chapter 66 . 1/19/2009
Good update! Everything seems all fine and dandy now but I have a feeling the problems are only starting. Can't wait for more!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 66 . 1/19/2009
Yay for the Tammy being accepted by the Riley clan. I love how that has become her family.

Also, yays that Kelly and Scooter are back together. They totally belong together.

Can't wait for more, but I'm really going to miss this story.
nikkiloola chapter 65 . 1/18/2009
Ok I teared up. And not just a little bit. A lot. I love this story! You managed to put a bit of humour (the gloriously evil words between Ellie and Jules) and the sadness (and loneliness) of all the other couples.
awtr101fan chapter 65 . 1/18/2009
whoa, that was a really deep chapter. & a really good 1 that. waiting 4 the next part. ttyl & happy riting :)

Mali08 chapter 65 . 1/18/2009
Ok seriously this chapter broke my heart for Julie and Jimmy. I know theres still hope there! I love how Dean is at home, so sweet. The wedding party itself was great. Excellent update!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 64 . 1/18/2009
Rick is awesome.

"Welcome to the family." That is so rad. This chapter made me wanna cry, okay. I hate when you do that, you bring in these totally heartwrenching moments about their mother and it makes me wanna cry.

It was beautiful, absolutely beautiful and I dislike you immensely, lol.

Great chapter can't wait for more!
LiVeTrueLoVeReal chapter 64 . 1/17/2009
This story is so good. The ending was so cute and I loved Rick's incest joke. The Riley's and company really do get around within their little inner circle. Can't wait to read the future chapters and keep up the amazing writing.
awtr101fan chapter 64 . 1/17/2009
this was a cutesy & sweet chapter. i luved the beginning w/ kelly & her mom. it was so bittersweet. & i think that rick/cassie r doing the rite thing by leaving eva w/ tom/ana. this way they can focus on school then focus on their daughter after they're done. plus it won't put a strain on them like it did w/ ana & her ex considering they were in a similar sitch w/ tammy. i really luved the ending w/ the kids the breakfast table. i still don't get y ellie won't talk 2 kelly? she did the same 2 julie. but she did it b4 jimmy;/julie were over. kelly did it after ellie/portman were broken up. ellie's such a hyprocritical slut. either way, can't wait 4 the next part. can't wait 2 c the actual wedding. happy riting :)

Mali08 chapter 64 . 1/17/2009
Aww that was cute with Evelyn. Lets see if things actually do work for Ellie and Jimmy. Something tells me though they won't and it will only be a matter of time. I'm happy Tammy isn't falling apart. I think all of them as family will be good for them. Yay for Kelly and Scooter! I hope they can make it work. Great update!
80sUnLoveChild chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Why do i have a feeling Charlie is going to boink Linda in the coat room at the wedding, breaking Connie's heart? I really want to have Russ hit a knuckle puck at Jimmy right now, he needs a big brothering from Scooter. Julie and Steve are going to have the most awkward prom ever, think Rachel and Joey- every time they try something she can't stop laughing- not so great for a guys ego!
Mali08 chapter 63 . 1/16/2009
Nice update! The summer will be very interesting! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Julie and Jimmy. Something tells me Connie and Charlie aren't going to make it. Call it a hunch. Excellent update!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 62 . 1/15/2009
Ok, *hands galinda the award for best/coolest author ever* Got it? Good.

YOU FLIPPIN ROCK!

I mean, I'm a little bummed about Jimmy/Julie cuz I like them together, but I can see why Jimmy doesn't want to go through all that again. Plus, Julie still does have feelings for Steve, so it would be unfair for both of them.

Now...CHARLIE AND CONNIE! YAYS! YAYS TIMES 2! YAYS TIME FLIPPIN INFINITY.

As you can tell, I rather enjoy C/C together. I'm glad Guy and Connie were able to part on good circumstances.

Heehee, Charlie and Connie wanna get married. I have loved these past few chapters so much, I'm gonna go read them again.

Can't wait for more!