Reviews for Moonflower
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/7
:( So sad T_T
Sasu-chan doesnt deserve to die :(
Shinosuke chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I really don't know what I was expecting from this story, but it was amazing and realistic. Great job. Seriously.
CameForthSweetness chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I am sobbing like a baby. And smiling, too. Like an idiot.
But I can't help it.
This story is simply amazing.

Thank you so much for sharing - your writing is great, the emotions are unbelievably real and the talent in the way you pieced this fic together is simply masterful.

-Sweetness (off to find somewhere quiet in which to reread this and cry some more, because my friends are sending me odd looks!)
Aliza chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love your story. It's very sad, but well written. I was really drawn into the emotion of the story and I don't know, it helped me too with someone I've lost dear to me recently. Moving from Mourning to progress is good. You never forget the loved one, you just keep living and learning from all of life's experiences. Thanks.
M1STERY chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I stumbled across this story awhile ago, and decided to reread it now. Wow, you are an excellent writer! Beautiful story.
Kettle Cat chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Usually I'm not much of a rewiever ,but I know I'd feel guilty if I haven't left a comment here.

I fell in love with this fic for it's tranquil mood. Even if what happens here is all very unusual the atmosphere still stays calm.

Plus I love the ending, the act of letting go.

Lovely
Nina chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is absolutely perfect in every way. Beautiful writing, beautiful emotion, beauty theme. You broke me with Naruto half way through and I thought I'd never get over how miserable I felt for them and miraculously, somehow, Naruto found a purpose that comforted both him and me. It's literally been a journey. This deserves a thousand more reviews-you need to keep writing perfection.
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ah, gawds...this made me cry and cry and cry. I love it...but it really is so sad. :(
Sally chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I'm three years late, but I kind of feel like recommending this fic to death. It was heartbreaking in all the right, nuanced places; the story was weaved together seamlessly, and what truly gripped me was the characterization - it was so believable and painfully human. I love how you caught so many significantly insignificant details that contributed to the overall mood and tone of the story, those scenes of nature and emotions we absorb but rarely express clearly.

Just a wonderfully melancholic, moving read. You're such a talent.
TheDawningRaven chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This story is so beautiful and touching. started crying about half way through and'I'm not a big cryer
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Amazingly written.
yoiu chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is probably one of the best things I have ever read. It makes your heart ache, leaves you breathless, and I don't think I stopped crying through the entire thing.

Really the only thing that I can think of is "Thank you." So much...
anon chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
just beautiful. thank you.
nostratic chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
this was amazing. it was so well written and poignant and perfect. thank you so much for writing it. thanks for sharing. wow.
Kamaete chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This is utterly beautiful... heartrendingly bittersweet. So-so-so-
you almost made me cry. The only reason I didn't was because I'm warm, happy, and content right now. Moonflowers...
I love the subtle imprisonment Naruto kept Sasuke under, and how he finally let go... u.u
And the end... It made me laugh because it's true!
So good! I can't express my feelings for this!