Reviews for Neonate Advancement
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
what a steamy story indeed haha. this was very well written and I really enjoyed your portrayal of the dynamics between bb and rae! i did find that the plot was a bit all over the place cuz there was no arching focus for such a long one shot, but I still enjoyed this cuz of your characterization and descriptions! nice work
detrametal chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
a very cute story, I really think that a job in CDC wouldn't be so bad now
let's get laid chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
It was cute and fluffy and FUNNY
Then there was those "hot" parts I coudn't hate
Thanks for writing this
DeathProofHero chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Loved it! awesome short. can't wait to read more of your stuff _
Ikasury chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wysti... honey, darling, friend... do you just have a thing with just hitting that 'Kinky-fluff' point, staying there for about 5 minutes, and just before it hits full on lime you turn it off... *glares* you are evil, at least to us perverts... good kinky-fluff though... .

but i did think the rest of it was cute, you got a weird way of making BB and Rea perfect, in that sense that they're exactly the same they've always been, yet oddly affectionate towards each other, and still be in character... and kinky, but in character...

why is there kink in a one-shot involving child care? -.- you make my mind want to explode some times... hehe, its all cute anyway . love it!

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, Wysti!

Alman626 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
ha ha! nice story!

ending was "unusual" LOL!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
A bit steamy to say the least. Good story though, I enjoyed reading it.
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This was such and awesome story! I really loved the bottom part ;P. Can't wait to hear more from you on your other story! Bye. .