Reviews for The Garden
cratbro chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was lovely and refreshingly creative. Thanks for sharing!
IH8PEOPLE chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I love your story! I found it on Pixar Planet and I am totally ecstatic that I found it on this site!
AxMxK chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I enjoy this greatly.

Best one shot I've read of any type.

CONGRATULATIONS!
The Valet chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Best. Short. Ever. Amazing! Wow! I mean, Wow! I love your writing style, you should write more because this is pure gold! Made my day!
wall-eplayer007 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
nicely done, made it as blissful and heavenly as possible. This style of writing wouldn't have worked for another story, congrats
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
...Why are there not more reviews on this? D:

Seriously, I wish my first fanfic was made of half this much awesome. I couldn't find a single error, which is next to a miracle for a first time writer to hear from me. It was perfectly in character, touching, and made me melt into a puddle. You avoided all the first time writer errors, including the fandom specific ones. This is a fantastic fanfic.

One thing, though. I'd make sure you've read the site guidelines. There's a pretty strict rule on song lyrics, and I'd hate for such a great fic to be taken down for 3 lines.
gryphonworks chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wow, this is a very good story! I'm amazed that this is your first attempt at fanfiction; I think it's very well written and got more than a few 'aww's from me. I didn't see anything wrong with it. (I actually just saw the fanart you were talking about a few hours ago while doing a random Youtube search which made this story feel even better to read!) Keep up the great work!
Damnifino chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This was a very well written one-shot actually. Hope you write more.