Reviews for Invisible Scars
X59 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Really good and I would have never imagined Iruka or Hayate getting curse seals.
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I really love the speculation on Iruka and Hayate in this. Now I want it to be true.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I like it!

I like the idea "Iruka in genin team of Orochimaru" ñ.ñ

Kisses from Argentina!
Mizumaru Mari chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I've read stories where Iruka and Anko were on the same Gennin team before, but this is the first time I've heard of Hayate beign added to the squad. And I gotta say, you did amazing.
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Thank you for writing this! The number of Iruka genin-team fics is sadly low, so your effortsare much apreciated. And your well written fic has given us something to hope for. The fact that you didn't have to bend/break cannon (Noticably) to do so is remarkable.
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I loved it! This was very intriguing. Also liked how you explored some ambigous details, like the origin of Iruka's scar and the source of Hayate's illness.

As far as making it as canon as possible, I'm sorry to point out that the Kyubbi attack was before Iruka graduated from the academy. Also, Iruka already had his scar before the attack, making the scar pre-graduation as well. Still, this was very good. :)
BlackChaos105 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wow...Just, wow. I love it, it explains a lot. Definatly a favorite.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2