Reviews for Through Glass
Akd5 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
dude. there isnt a word that i currently have in my vocabulary that can do justice to your story. I got all choked up when Itachi died and went to Konoha! I personally saw it as friendship and by the end you actually had me crying...and grinning from ear to ear for Itachi and Shisui xD there are just no words to describe it. no words. :)
mangachick1 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Yeah! I liked this a lot! It showed a defferent perspective to Itachi that i don't think many people have seen before! But yet believble (If you've read till the end of the manga.) Good job!
xItachi-lover18 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
wow, It was so sweet!I loved it!I too always thought this line to Itachi:"And that was enough for him.

It had always been enough."

He died smiling , like he had accomplish what had to be done. He truly loved Sasuke (*cry* ..

Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 11/25/2008

We really need more Itachi and Shisui centered fics. Thanks for writing one!
Inner Self chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
i wonder if i'll be able to find another story (for them) this good. :)
Vaneles chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Sugoi! o I love it XD I know that I say that about all your stories but it's true! I love them all! :3 well until your next update... or story! Ja ne
girl with the sbahj tattoo chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
I loved that story. It made me cry a little to... Geez, I'm a wimp... Anyhow, I have ANOTHER qu for you :D How are you able to be an auothor that can keep going? I have writters block almost all the time now since people WILL NOT REVIEW! Darnit... Sorry, a little, er, RANDOM momment... Heh heh... But I did like it :D:D And I see it as best friends, not love _
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
herhellishness chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Oh, that was so sad! I loved it n.n
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
It's very pretty. I like how Shisui's death the best, as that seemed...very selfless and beautiful. Itachi cries a bit too much when he returns to the village-I always thought of him as a more reserved person-but the feelings are still present and clear and sad.

('"Because you're beautiful."

Because I love you.

And that was enough for him.

It had always been enough.'

Those sentences are very lovely and connect it all together. .
roxnroll chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
This was beautiful as well. That was definatly a fitting ending for such a dedicated shinobi.

Great job.

roxnroll chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I'm still crying here. I thought you did a wonderful job of this. Can't wait to read the next one.

yoyshaia-chan chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
that is SO SWEET. I almost cried reading it. I've always wanted to believe that Itachi was nice really! I'm so mad at Sasuke for taking him away from us :( awesome two-shot (i liked the first one too, but i don't really know much about shisui so i have less to say about it), incredible writing as per usual. Have you ever considered writing a book or something? I know I'd buy it :P

Can't wait for more of hands of an artist, shisui etc!
Evil's Worst Nightmare chapter 2 . 9/30/2008

That was beautiful!

a thousand cranes chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
I've been waiting for a very long time for a story like this. Surprisingly I haven't been able to find many good ones dedicated to itachi in his new light. The recent arc of naruto manga has been nothing less of shocking and I've been itching to read this for ages, so thanks.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't really understand love, friendship and the other sort. It's indescribable and I think many people can go through life without ever defining it. This kind of love was tragic and selfless, but does that make it more then everyday love? I've just read this book "The Juliet Club" that references Shakespeare's play, Romeo and Juliet. It was simple and the plot wasn't very intricate, but the undertones of the struggle to figure love and life out made it more, you know?