Reviews for Possessive People
babybisket chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh wow! This is so nice, I love posessive!Ichigo XD
Thanks for another lovely fic. You did Ichiruki very well!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Can't wait your new story of ichiruki
lovers45 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This story was very sweet! 3
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
nice.
zero09q chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was great I like when Rukia threatened the females to stay away from her man
lovemydogs82 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh my, I LOVED this one shot...I do so love those two being crazy jealous-so hot!
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I don't know why, but I loved this line:

"She didn't know how he was managing it—he was expertly fucking, kissing and caressing her all at the same time."

Wonderful as always!
darklover chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I totally loved this one shot. It was well written. Lol, I totally loved the fact that Rukia has been terrorizing all the girls at Karakura High.
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I iz happy~
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Yes possessive people are scary. But a certain over-possessive strawberry is way more than terrified *snicker*.

The story was lovely and an absolute number-one thumb to ya hard work ! Oh but I request a handcuff next time or something like that *hit the head with every perverted thought*
BurntCrisp chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i loved it. the best Ichiruki fic ever. i mean, i find Rukia's possessiveness very refreshing and Ichigo's reaction very new. i liked it a lot. wirte more please!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
lol
Keyblader7762 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
AMAZING. No doubt one of the best IchiRukis ive ever read. I'm really trying to think of critique like i normally do but i can't thnk of any! Dx It was just too good. I love your style of writing, its different than what i mostly see. :) Like holy shizz. I had goosebumps in the midst of reading it. I WOULD like to give you a nice pat on the back, but that won't work xD
pamianime chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
OMG darn it another fav! i swear i love your stories and i know i keep saying that but im being so honest! HOT HOT HOT HOT! LOVED IT!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
googled gene simmons... he should feel offended for being used in this manner...

but it was funny..