Reviews for Possessive People
NairaRains chapter 1 . 2/28
You are the best lemon writer! I only wish that you woule write a Hichiruki story because truly the amount of lemon and darkness that could be created because of their mere pairing is truly intriguing! All your Ichiruki stories are written to perfection!
babybisket chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh wow! This is so nice, I love posessive!Ichigo XD
Thanks for another lovely fic. You did Ichiruki very well!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Can't wait your new story of ichiruki
Lovers45 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This story was very sweet! 3
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
zero09q chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was great I like when Rukia threatened the females to stay away from her man
lovemydogs82 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh my, I LOVED this one shot...I do so love those two being crazy jealous-so hot!
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I don't know why, but I loved this line:

"She didn't know how he was managing it—he was expertly fucking, kissing and caressing her all at the same time."

Wonderful as always!
darklover chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I totally loved this one shot. It was well written. Lol, I totally loved the fact that Rukia has been terrorizing all the girls at Karakura High.
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I iz happy~
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Yes possessive people are scary. But a certain over-possessive strawberry is way more than terrified *snicker*.

The story was lovely and an absolute number-one thumb to ya hard work ! Oh but I request a handcuff next time or something like that *hit the head with every perverted thought*
BurntCrisp chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i loved it. the best Ichiruki fic ever. i mean, i find Rukia's possessiveness very refreshing and Ichigo's reaction very new. i liked it a lot. wirte more please!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Keyblader7762 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
AMAZING. No doubt one of the best IchiRukis ive ever read. I'm really trying to think of critique like i normally do but i can't thnk of any! Dx It was just too good. I love your style of writing, its different than what i mostly see. :) Like holy shizz. I had goosebumps in the midst of reading it. I WOULD like to give you a nice pat on the back, but that won't work xD
pamianime chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
OMG darn it another fav! i swear i love your stories and i know i keep saying that but im being so honest! HOT HOT HOT HOT! LOVED IT!