Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
Ctjoop chapter 22 . 2/20
This story is so so so good! Thank you.
Elisabeth123 chapter 22 . 12/31/2021
Cutie ending.
MementoMori1995 chapter 21 . 11/18/2021
I come back to this story from time to time, ever since I first came across it. It has that rare quality that evokes so much nostalgia. It’s a raw account of teen angst, young love, and high school cliques. No other version of Jasper has captured my affection as much as this has. Because sometimes you just know that even if you have a LaBella there’s glimpses of something great in a Petite that you shouldn’t let go of. You may be the drummer fucker that needs years of growth but he’ll always be waiting for that moment you’re ready. That’s not to say I don’t love the complexities behind Edward. I love that behind his facade he was capable of so much more. Plus we have to give credit to our main girl LaBella for bewitching all of us. I guess what I’m trying to say is, if you’re reading this then thank you. Thank you for reminding me that youth is beautiful and tragic. Thank you for gifting us readers with this masterpiece. This will be the only story I will ever review, not because I don’t think other stories aren’t worth a read, but because I will most likely never come across a story that can evoke the same kind of emotions I feel every time I read it. My high school days were pretty much filled with the same complexities, mischief, and sex as these characters. It’s nice to reminisce on the teenage angst once and awhile. Maybe one day I’ll annoy the hell out of my Jasper on a bench. After all, he has always came back for those glimpses of greatness even after all these years. I hope we get another update in the future.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2021
Loved the new chapter!
acw1 chapter 22 . 8/30/2021
Great
HildysBrassHat chapter 22 . 7/18/2021
Well, the new update was fun! I really liked your story. Thank you for sharing your talents!
pudget12 chapter 22 . 4/20/2021
Thank you so much for the 2020 chapter. Could we get another one like, 10 years in the future? This is such a delightful story.
Wishing you both well and hope you’re staying healthy.

Best,
Kell
manitobamom chapter 22 . 3/27/2021
thanks, love this story.
slpmom chapter 22 . 2/27/2021
This story is as fantastic as it ever was and I love the final chapter!
Nancy chapter 22 . 2/22/2021
Iv missed this story so much please do it again!,
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 2/1/2021
Very good and original and the new chapter very very welcome! Thank you
Donny Donuts chapter 22 . 12/19/2020
Must have more!
sbeller80 chapter 22 . 12/16/2020
HOLEY CRAP! Never did I ever expect an update to this! Your still writing?! Where? I feel like you ladies are the best friends I’ve never met, but now get to see again! I’ve been reading your stuff since before the ADF days lol. I hope your both doing great!
bluewhistlingthrush chapter 22 . 12/11/2020
Goddamn amazing. Loved Jasper and Bella's friendship.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2020
This is my first time reading this fic. I’m somehow been transported back to 2008 and is obsessed with twilight all over again. I love your portrayal of the characters! You guys actually gave them personality and depth. This fic kept me on my toes. And I’m so pleased with the COVID update. It was a really nice touch and I love how you showed Jasper at the end. Beautiful.
4,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »