Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
Lanna chapter 21 . 11/9
Happy to find this gem. Thanks ladies :)
aunree3 chapter 17 . 8/27
Is it wrong that I wish it was electric between jasper and bella?
LBelle chapter 7 . 8/23
I read this story back in the day when I had to wait for the updates. I just recently came back to FF and saw this story. I'm enjoying it just as much the second time around. How times have changed since this was first written. With Jasper's car horn and belt buckle, he'd be condemned as a racist today. lol
TwiTwiAgain chapter 21 . 3/24
Glad you gave future info.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 3/20
Ha!
ficfangirl chapter 21 . 3/24/2016
I do like a redeemed (mostly) Edward. I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
starsmina chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
wow this is cruel intentions on crack! can't wait for more
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Knew a guy in college, in a frat. His friend called him First middle Last, the TURD. hehe.
Anyway, B and E are both so cocky!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
I'm using an unfamiliar tablet (my sons)while waiting for my iPad to be fixed so I haven't signed in or reviewed. But I have to tell you girls that this is my favorite fic. I just love it! Its just high school, but with money. I have laughed so hard and am having such a ball reading this! But its so wonderful to see Edward starting to become a human being! Bella will get the best of him yet I'm sure. These poor rich kids get everything but love...Edward's home life is tragic and so sad. Im Cheering for him and Bella! I'm bedridden for health reasons and this fic has been the perfect medicine! thanks so much 4 writing!
rhianon28 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
amazing
LPsDarkAngel chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
I was totally hooked reading this. Wonderful story.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
Look! I'm 73 years old and I'm not supposed to like stories like this. I dont let my daughters or grandkids know that I even read M rated fanfiction let alone love it. But I do love this story.
Liz113 chapter 21 . 7/28/2015
I really enjoyed this story! Very well written!
Izzy Rigas chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Brilliant story, I've been meaning to read this for a long time.
Izzy Rigas chapter 21 . 7/5/2015
Brilliant story, that's all I'm sayin'... ;)
3,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »