Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
pudget12 chapter 22 . 4/20
Thank you so much for the 2020 chapter. Could we get another one like, 10 years in the future? This is such a delightful story.
Wishing you both well and hope you’re staying healthy.

Best,
Kell
manitobamom chapter 22 . 3/27
thanks, love this story.
slpmom chapter 22 . 2/27
This story is as fantastic as it ever was and I love the final chapter!
Nancy chapter 22 . 2/22
Iv missed this story so much please do it again!,
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 2/1
Very good and original and the new chapter very very welcome! Thank you
Donny Donuts chapter 22 . 12/19/2020
Must have more!
sbeller80 chapter 22 . 12/16/2020
HOLEY CRAP! Never did I ever expect an update to this! Your still writing?! Where? I feel like you ladies are the best friends I’ve never met, but now get to see again! I’ve been reading your stuff since before the ADF days lol. I hope your both doing great!
bluewhistlingthrush chapter 22 . 12/11/2020
Goddamn amazing. Loved Jasper and Bella's friendship.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2020
This is my first time reading this fic. I’m somehow been transported back to 2008 and is obsessed with twilight all over again. I love your portrayal of the characters! You guys actually gave them personality and depth. This fic kept me on my toes. And I’m so pleased with the COVID update. It was a really nice touch and I love how you showed Jasper at the end. Beautiful.
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 22 . 10/10/2020
well I have to say I absolutely was not expecting a frickin coronavirus update but you know what 2020 was already so goddamn weird that yeah. this tracks.
Legna989 chapter 22 . 8/11/2020
Finally getting around to (re)reading and reviewing this quarantine gift. FFn kept telling me I'd already reviewed chapter 22 (and there's a review from me for whatever used to be 22), so I had to sign out to leave one.

I kind of like that you didn't age up the characters to account for the passage of time. It's weird to think about the things that weren't really "a thing" when you first wrote this story (or maybe it's just weird to think about how long it's been but I don't want to talk about that), but it's fun to see the characters in a world where all of those things *are* things, like influencers and YouTube celebrities. It seems perfectly in character that Alice "I'm with the drummer" Brandon would be neck-deep in that world, and Tanya, too.

As you're well aware, Jasper and Bella's friendship is one of my favorite things about this story. Thanks for making sure he showed up at the end.

This was such a fun little peek into these crazy kids and their privileged lives in a time that's difficult for all of us-even these fictional characters we love a little too much.

Thank you for writing. And wash your damn hands.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/6/2020
Well ok.. this can’t be the end because now I need more! Seriously, this just made my day and I’m so fucking glad I checked my ole’ Twilight fanfic email! Stay safe, y’all!
AnonymousAspasia chapter 22 . 8/3/2020
Holy crap, what an unexpected treat! I had a sudden urge to reread this one with no idea of what was waiting for me at the end...and what a delightful little grace note this is!

I'm glad to see you two are still writing together; that, along with this chapter, makes me feel just a tiny bit better about the mess the world is in these days. Take good care...and wash your damned hands!
Amalley chapter 22 . 7/22/2020
okay, so i just found this story and I love it.

you should definitely keep writing because you are amazing at it, and there is so much i want to know about the future of these characters.
disawesome chapter 22 . 7/18/2020
After falling back into a twilight fanfic hole (after a quarantine twilight series reread!), I revisit one of my all time favorite fics and am surprised in the most delightful way ! This fic honestly still stands out in my memory as one of the best written, with some of the most rounded out characters and such cleverly written dialogue. I love to see that you guys are still here. Ish. Haha
4,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »