Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
bhr chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
the not so big crash? I swear so many surprises, even though I kind of expected this one haha. Love how the chapter ends there, but glad I don't have to swear at my computer xD
bhr chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
jealous of the music room, but then again I'm jealous of any fic-let that has Edward and his own music room. Other than that, loved this chapter, as I have loved the others (:
bhr chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Ok, so I now love the chapter, and the concept of this story is enticing, and I have so much things going on and its weird, but I'm starting to love the characters as they progress (or don't) and it's becoming a secret addiction *sighs* lol
bhr chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
YES PLEASE! WOuld love to have his playlist!

I also didn't think it was possible to love and hate a series of characters so quickly. clearly I have more reading to do.
bhr chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Unsettling... but I can't really... I guess because I can only relate on some level with Bella lol. The story is well written, and intriguing of course, so maybe that's why I can't stay away...
bhr chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Is it possible to get whiplash from reading a story? Lol but I still can't let it go for some reason. It makes me want to read this story to the end... so that's what I'll do
bhr chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Other than the fact that I'm struggling between a Love-Hate type of thing for this story, and that It's wonderfully written, Let the games begin :)
bhr chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Whoa... So much going on and it's only the first chapter! lol... I don't remember the movie much,but damn! so intense... but in a good way :)
imflyinggg chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
For the hundreds times I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY.

I first read it like months ago, and I searched for other stories like this but I found nothing like this :(

Ahh love your Bella & Edward so much!

Have a nice day ;)
Korissaa chapter 21 . 4/27/2012
I got a wild hair when I saw this on the Lemondadestand blog. Like a freak I opted to re-read the whole thing and pass on sleep.

It was like reading something new and I fell in love all over again. Thanks for the opportunity to do that. :)
obsmama chapter 21 . 4/26/2012
Had the best time reading this story! It was one of my last "classic" fics and it felt like it use to be I was engrossed couldn't put it down. I need that thank you.
sassy991 chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
Here I am re-reading this story for the umpteenth time and it still never loses its touch.

I still get those gut twisting feelings that really feel amazing. My love/hate relationship with Scotch (though I utterly adore him), my complete love for Gin (still believe he's the best Jasper in fanfic), and my strong respect for Bella shine through every time I read this.

The lake scene, Target, the bed, Mommy, the rain and everything else just all culminate into a frigging awesome story! Thanks to you and your partner in crime for your boundless creativity in creating this epic tale of spoiled rich kids with hearts of gold. Well, except for Rosalie.

Until the next reading!
shay0rocks chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
That ''mommy" thing is seriously fucked up. It cracks me up.

PS I'm lovin it.. All of it :)
js18 chapter 21 . 3/5/2012
wonderful story
lace-cierra chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
U really need to make a outtake in emmets pov of the pocked night! Please
3,825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »