Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
Heatherl8367 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
HFS, Mommy!

Jeez!
Heatherl8367 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Hahaha! Bella is freaking awesome.
Heatherl8367 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Ha! Great start. Been meaning to read this for ages. :)
thunnababy chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
I thin Mommy dearest is a bit jealous of Bella. As if!
I like how Edward is thinking all the time about what will please Bella. He's growing.
thunnababy chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I hope Edward didn't have a devious plan of some kind when he made this announcement to the whole lunch room. We shall see...
thunnababy chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
LOL! Loved it that Bella was doing the climbing in his window!
thunnababy chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Sure seems they are all fucked up! Will they ever find the way to a normal life? One of love, kindness, empathy, trust and goodness? Or am I being just silly here. LOL.
thunnababy chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
yup, she is definitely going to give Edward a run for his threesome.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Oh that brat Rosalie, working both Edward and Bella at the same time. Can't wait to see how all this turns out. I can't say I particularly like this crew, they seem to jaded and spoiled, not nice at all. Unless….it could all be an act to fit in? Maybe. ;)
thunnababy chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Nothing like a cocky Edward to start things rolling, or not. :) I think he might have met his match in Bella Swan. We shall see. ;)
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
Wow! Great great story! You put so much heart into this story and it really paid off! It is excellently written and I loved it! All your characters had terrible personalities, but I loved them still somehow. Wow. Wonderful job!
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
OMG, obviously I just found this GEM. Some of the best writing ever. Each voice so clear - snarky & in love Bella jaded & confused Edward LOVE THEM! Seriously don't know enough adjectives or adverbs to describe how much I enjoyed or how good this fic is/was. Adding to my favs, and running over to read the outtakes, and you both to my favs list. Amazing job.
Booowty chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I guess :
Isabella Swan is Tourvel.
Edward is Valmont.
For Alice and Rosalie... it's Merteuil.
Well, Valmont falls in love with Tourvel. So Edward... )
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
We are delighted to feature your story in FicStock Friday; a fandom celebration, at the FicSisters. Thanks to Kassiah!
DarkBitterSea chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
I'd like Emmett's poker music playlist
3,878 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »