Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
i like i like...

this should be interesting
4everangel chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Excellent work ladies. Keep it coming.
BellaLandaeta chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
delicious.

yet again.

ohmygod.
neeshanox chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
WOW...

It just keeps getting better and better.

Way to go!
halojones chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
lol, I love Jasper in this. But I always love Jasper. I love how subversive they all are. Great story ladies, you two are magic together.
Thallium81 chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
okay, first, when edward says he consumed the entire bottle of scotch, was it full when he started? god. is he a giant?

next, love the uniform. love that he hates it.

heh. "Mommy."

when J, E, and A are walking through the crowd, parting the unwashed masses like the red sea, everyone is watching them. you know they are. everyone wants to see one of them jerk their chin in invitation. i would. i so would.

heh. Mike is such a tool. it's good for every story to have a "Bottom."

love the antagonism between J & E over J's crush on A. Edward cannot let it go. A dog with a bone. I do that shit, I hate myself for it, but when I know something that bugs somebody, I bring it up every time I can. ANNOUNCEMENTS!

love J's smooth moves to get Bella onto his arm.

lunchtime. if Rose doesn't learn to be subtle, E's gonna catch on about the bad blood between R & B, and he's going to blackmail Rose for her double-dealing.

or something.

I love having a story to read that is both EXCEEDINGLY WELL WRITTEN BY TWO TALENTED MOTHERFUCKERS and isn't threatening to rip my heart out of my chest.

yet.
smellyia chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Fedora. Nouveau Riche. Target. Unapologetic.

I am feeling so naughty at work today...and is ALL your fault.

Excellent Chapter.
shy-baby-2007 chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
write more please love it
Venjoss chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
You guys make me tingle in good and bad ways.
cocoajunkie chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
THis is freakin hilarious!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Same review here because I'm creative.

I don't even have anything to say.

I just love.

Fantastic Edward chatper, and just Edward in general, Kristen.

Your E and your Rose are always the shit.

And Jess is just the queen of Bella, for real.
BITTENEV chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I love it.

So dang good bb. I love the way Edward thinks and I love the realtionship that he has with Jasper.

Bella's bitchy attitude is so going to work to her advantage and I can't wait to see what happens next!
sfinn23 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
i love this bella. she is amazing. haha
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
"What are we going to do tonight, Edward? Same thing we do every night, Jasper. Try to take over the girls."

There is just nothing else to say goddammit.
CamellaBones2747 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008