Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Same review here because I'm creative.

I don't even have anything to say.

I just love.

Fantastic Edward chatper, and just Edward in general, Kristen.

Your E and your Rose are always the shit.

And Jess is just the queen of Bella, for real.
BITTENEV chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I love it.

So dang good bb. I love the way Edward thinks and I love the realtionship that he has with Jasper.

Bella's bitchy attitude is so going to work to her advantage and I can't wait to see what happens next!
sfinn23 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
i love this bella. she is amazing. haha
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
"What are we going to do tonight, Edward? Same thing we do every night, Jasper. Try to take over the girls."

There is just nothing else to say goddammit.
CamellaBones2747 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
LOVE IT! nuff said.
cshorte chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
LOVED IT! Can't wait to read more!
acirelemagne chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
i love it too.

oh and jasper is fab rocking a fedora...
Sdjk chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
F'ing brilliant! "And there was no use in raising her ire before school even began; since we all had multiple classes together, it would make the day long if our illustrious Golden Girl was a flaming cunt to everyone because of my hard-on." Just one of my many favorite lines. You are a master of words and creating awesomeness!

Great chapter!
Melba87 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
There you go again...

suckin Melba right into another fanfic addiction. I love the burn as it trickles down my throat.

Thank you, Ma'am. *hiccup* May I have another? *hiccup*
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Awesome story

I'm a big fan of you and jandco, you two do great work!

Can't wait to see what slippery angst ridden road this goes down
u2ugly2nv chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Edward should follow her azz.. and try something. I can't wait to see everything start playing out.
EdwardsKitten chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I am so fucking into this story! Thank you for making Edward such a cocky bastard and Bella a kick-ass bitch!
Livy Alice chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Wow. Edward's a prick. A big one. What a turn off.

But I love the story so far. The plot's a bit predictable but that doesn't mean I won't be reading this thing like it's the last book on earth. Really, it's very good.

-Livy Alice

p.s. I read Tropic of Cancer. It was... alright, but an eye-opener just the same.
moomoomisscow chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
You are a fucking genius!
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 3 . 10/6/2008

Bwahaha...gasp...I think I peed a little.
3,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 241 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 .. Last Next »