Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
alicewhite3 chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
wow i like this way more then i thought i would.

although i dont know why i questioned it, you guys are fucking geniuses.
dlhk chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
I love this story. So entertaining and the writing, as usual, is fabulous. So i'm wondering if Rosalie has any other hidden motivations for doing all this. it is so interesting that she and Alice have pretty much slept w/ everyone except for the guys in their circle of friends... well, except for Emmett, of course. It sounds like she is getting some from him, although I get the impression there has never been any Alice/ Jasper action even though he is crushing on her. I'm wondering what is in this bet for Alice?

Anyway, I love it. I loved that Newton got pantsed. I love that they all just took Bella in and she's sitting at their table, they are including her, inviting her out, yet she could care less. I love it. Great job. -MoB
Blue Moon and Roses chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
I just love bella the bitch; Bella has something but you gotta admit Bella the bitch has a freaking spunk! and it is really different when you see her in someone else's POV it makes her look much more...bitch? i was gonna say hot but i'm a girl and i don't go that way but hearing edward talk like that of bella would freaking turn any girl in a mile radius on without a doubt. and i mean turned on on edward of course. Hearing about bella in Edward's POV makes her the more interesting and I gotta admit she is hot in Eddie's POV to the point that a girl would say she's Hot like what i'm doing now...whutss? okay just to clarify I'm straight as in :))

anyway, Bella Swan is very interesting in this story all of them are.

They say if you fight fire with fire it would get bigger which would usually mean: bad stuff bad stuff a bigger mess but i really can't take off my mind the scenario where in Rosalie, Bella and Alice would be on the same side together wouldn't it be like the same thing as the fire blond brunette pixie 1 big chaos...hehe

anyway (again) I would love to hear from you soon!

BOTTOMLINE: UPLOAD SOON

and can I just say that this fic is off with a wonderful and booming start and every chapter just makes it the more attractive than it already is. xD
movieandbookgirl chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
this is rediculously entertaining. Can't wait for the next update
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
i like i like...

this should be interesting
4everangel chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Excellent work ladies. Keep it coming.
BellaLandaeta chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
delicious.

yet again.

ohmygod.
neeshanox chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
WOW...

It just keeps getting better and better.

Way to go!
halojones chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
lol, I love Jasper in this. But I always love Jasper. I love how subversive they all are. Great story ladies, you two are magic together.
Thallium81 chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
okay, first, when edward says he consumed the entire bottle of scotch, was it full when he started? god. is he a giant?

next, love the uniform. love that he hates it.

heh. "Mommy."

when J, E, and A are walking through the crowd, parting the unwashed masses like the red sea, everyone is watching them. you know they are. everyone wants to see one of them jerk their chin in invitation. i would. i so would.

heh. Mike is such a tool. it's good for every story to have a "Bottom."

love the antagonism between J & E over J's crush on A. Edward cannot let it go. A dog with a bone. I do that shit, I hate myself for it, but when I know something that bugs somebody, I bring it up every time I can. ANNOUNCEMENTS!

love J's smooth moves to get Bella onto his arm.

lunchtime. if Rose doesn't learn to be subtle, E's gonna catch on about the bad blood between R & B, and he's going to blackmail Rose for her double-dealing.

or something.

I love having a story to read that is both EXCEEDINGLY WELL WRITTEN BY TWO TALENTED MOTHERFUCKERS and isn't threatening to rip my heart out of my chest.

yet.
smellyia chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Fedora. Nouveau Riche. Target. Unapologetic.

I am feeling so naughty at work today...and is ALL your fault.

Excellent Chapter.
shy-baby-2007 chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
write more please love it
Venjoss chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
You guys make me tingle in good and bad ways.
cocoajunkie chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
THis is freakin hilarious!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Same review here because I'm creative.

I don't even have anything to say.

I just love.

Fantastic Edward chatper, and just Edward in general, Kristen.

Your E and your Rose are always the shit.

And Jess is just the queen of Bella, for real.
3,893 | « Prev Page 1 .. 241 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 .. Last Next »