Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
midsummerstars chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Awesome chapter! I love this story!

"What are we going to do tonight, Edward? Same thing we do every night, Jasper. Try to take over the girls." Best line! hehe
CoffeeObsessed chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
vikingcheer08 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Love it! And, I loved the "Pinky and the Brain" reference in there...
Gustariana chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I love how Bella is turning their uppity world upside down. I really do!

Love ya!
writeswithcrayons chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Hahahaha! I love it. I really do.
ChloeNine chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I am in love with this story. And I can't wait to learn more about Rosalie's endgame.
annniej13 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Great chapter Kristen. Target is awesome, you are hilarious. I am loving the introduction of Jasper. E and J certainly have an interesting best friend relationship. Can't wait for more.
Muff'Nbutter chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
wow... this is so hilarious!

and i loved Emmett's little philospohy there... sheer genuis.

i'll be looiking forward to more!
noody121 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
bella's POV is so much better then edward's
neeshanox chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Um Yeah wow. This will definitely be interesting as it unfolds. Shit I love emmett in this.

I can tell I'll adore him as we progress through this one. And hopefully Jasper as well...

dlhk chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
I love that Bella is strong and knows what she wants. she speaks her mind and I loved that she is naughty too. that makes me feel much better about the whole thing. I can't wait to see what happens next. excellent chapter. I'm glad Bella is going to have some fun w/ Edward.
Starshinedown chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Bored rich kids. Excellent. I look forward to the ride this story promises!
featherwing chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Since you're not doing anything halfway, neither am I with this review. FUCKING. BRILLIANT. Seriously, I haven't read anything like this, and I don't think there could have been anyone else that could have pulled it off. I fucking love it. Update.
star-chan89 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
hmm...I'm intrigued *strokes chin* tell me more... ;)
Thallium81 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
ooh. insanity. rose wants them to destroy each other. all i can think is "what will rose's comeuppance be?"

okay, that's not ALL i can think.

i love emmett's insightfulness.

i love bella's confidence.

i love edward.