Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
geekgirlhope chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Good good. I can see where this would be fun to write. Real fun actually. All the shenanigans they could get into. How everything is going to backfire on them. How people will be taken down a notch. How Edward finally has a rival on the same level to play with.

Loved it. Interested to see where you two are going to take.
KRC81 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Great Chapter! Edward and Jasper...so hot...and luv the Target reference, everyone loves Target...luv this story!
HokieGrl00 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Awesome!
Alejandra111 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
LOL! That was awesome! LoL! Loved it!
midsummerstars chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Awesome chapter! I love this story!

"What are we going to do tonight, Edward? Same thing we do every night, Jasper. Try to take over the girls." Best line! hehe
CoffeeObsessed chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
vikingcheer08 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Love it! And, I loved the "Pinky and the Brain" reference in there...
Gustariana chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I love how Bella is turning their uppity world upside down. I really do!

Love ya!
writeswithcrayons chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Hahahaha! I love it. I really do.
ChloeNine chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I am in love with this story. And I can't wait to learn more about Rosalie's endgame.
annniej13 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Great chapter Kristen. Target is awesome, you are hilarious. I am loving the introduction of Jasper. E and J certainly have an interesting best friend relationship. Can't wait for more.
Muff'Nbutter chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
wow... this is so hilarious!

and i loved Emmett's little philospohy there... sheer genuis.

i'll be looiking forward to more!
noody121 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
bella's POV is so much better then edward's
neeshanox chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Um Yeah wow. This will definitely be interesting as it unfolds. Shit I love emmett in this.

XD

I can tell I'll adore him as we progress through this one. And hopefully Jasper as well...

Neesha

:]
dlhk chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
I love that Bella is strong and knows what she wants. she speaks her mind and I loved that she is naughty too. that makes me feel much better about the whole thing. I can't wait to see what happens next. excellent chapter. I'm glad Bella is going to have some fun w/ Edward.
3,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 243 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 .. Last Next »