Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
exiled.contessa chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I gotta put this on my Alerts list! Looking forward to the next few chapters.
annniej13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Lovely ladies, you have me hooked again. Love the premise of Cruel Intentions. Looking forward to more!

ECyesplease
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Loved it! Cant wait to read more!
DeadAlive357 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
It's really interesting. Update soon.
dlhk chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
so good. I love it and can't wait to see where you two take this story. It is already highly addictive even on the first chapter. I love that Edward is such a player, yet can't get the two girls he really wants. I'm happy to know that his conquest has a brain. I can't wait to see what they think of each other once they talk. Awesome. -mommyofboth
BellaLandaeta chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I like it even more than I though I would. I kinda hate that these kind of horny/gritty stories are my guilty pleasure... but they totally are. Can't wait for the update!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
WHOAH! That definitely was something else and totally different... AND I LOVED IT! D Write more soon please! D
zombiekon chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
dude, its official, u 2 r fcking genius.

i luv u, ur amazing, update soon! :D

xSTx
Blue Moon and Roses chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
YUM

this would be something else

haha

UPLOAD SOON!
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Whew! After reading that, I said, "Oh, snap!", which is very unlike me to say, but I didn't have a better word. Very interesting take on the characters. It's more, how do you say, edgier? Very rich teen california show. And Bella! I would love to see Edward get down on his knees. Just purely beg. I love me some strong female characters.
gallantcorkscrews chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
the siamese twin thing between alice and rose CREEPS me out. and i love it.

"I said, standing up, pretending to get ready to go. In reality, I desperately needed to rub one out."

Gold. Whenever a guy leaves my presence abruptly, i'll pretend this is what's going on.

"Too bad the social structure didn’t allow for interlopers. And none of us made it any easier. More than one new girl had found herself with a broken heart, a C average, and a possible case of VD."

TRUE. Asstute. Gold
sbeller chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
freaking awsome! but why didnt i get an author alert? who knows. cant wait to see what Bella thinks about Edward!
ninjaturtle1113 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Love it! Totally Gossip girl. Can't wait to see more
padfootly chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
oh god.
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I'm getting buckled in for this, I'm sure it will be an insane ride. Glad you ladies are teaming up...
3,825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 243 250 251 252 253 254 .. Last Next »