Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
Starshinedown chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Bored rich kids. Excellent. I look forward to the ride this story promises!
featherwing chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Since you're not doing anything halfway, neither am I with this review. FUCKING. BRILLIANT. Seriously, I haven't read anything like this, and I don't think there could have been anyone else that could have pulled it off. I fucking love it. Update.
star-chan89 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
hmm...I'm intrigued *strokes chin* tell me more... ;)
Thallium81 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
ooh. insanity. rose wants them to destroy each other. all i can think is "what will rose's comeuppance be?"

okay, that's not ALL i can think.

i love emmett's insightfulness.

i love bella's confidence.

i love edward.

and scotch.
Alejandra111 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
OHMYGOSH! That was GOOD! Loved it!
BellaLandaeta chapter 2 . 10/2/2008

Bella is fiesty!
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Love this story and all the characters. Your sense of humor is excellent. What is Rosalie really up to?

I am a Sturday School lover and can't wait to see where you take this!
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Love, love, LOVE this story. You guys rock so hardcore.
LadyMcDeath chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Hi! I'm a friend of Caitlin's (upthedownslide) and she has gotten me HOOKED on yours & jandco's ff. I have to say I think you're both unbelievable writers and each chapter of anything you write leaves me wanting more.

I'm a Saturday School addict, so naturally I just HAD to read this new adventure.

I'm completely digging the Dangerous Liasons thing and I can't wait for the story to develop!

Keep it up, your talent is unreal!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Wow, what is Rosalie Hale up to? REally? And I love your take on Bella! She is so cool! So different from other people's verison of her. Can't wait for more you wonderful ladies!
mokanimom chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
All bow to the gods of fanfiction! This is so great, I don't even have words. Can't wait for more.
sbeller chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
you like, The Shit.

friggen awsome that your Bella isnt a pushover. I mean, she is great to push around and all that but Bad Ass Bella is so much more...yeah.

...Dogg Pound...gotta love 90's rap.
Blue Moon and Roses chapter 2 . 10/2/2008

It's a nice thing that bella is out of character because it gets repetitive and i would want to see the tough bitch in Bella instead of the always so gullible Bella but i do hope that she and Rose could get along 'cause they make a pretty good team with alice!

sfinn23 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
i really love the idea for this story. i cannot wait to see where the story goes. i'm hella excited. i had a huge smile on my face when the 90s rap came into conversation.
smilelikeacullen chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
okay i like totally totally love this hard, and then i remembered something, the character i believe that edward is supposed to be modled after dies. not cool ladies not cool at all, please please please dont' kill him, and i'm talking to you jandco, don't do that to me k? just please no!
3,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 244 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 .. Last Next »