Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
neeshanox chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Um Yeah wow. This will definitely be interesting as it unfolds. Shit I love emmett in this.

XD

I can tell I'll adore him as we progress through this one. And hopefully Jasper as well...

Neesha

:]
dlhk chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
I love that Bella is strong and knows what she wants. she speaks her mind and I loved that she is naughty too. that makes me feel much better about the whole thing. I can't wait to see what happens next. excellent chapter. I'm glad Bella is going to have some fun w/ Edward.
Starshinedown chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Bored rich kids. Excellent. I look forward to the ride this story promises!
featherwing chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Since you're not doing anything halfway, neither am I with this review. FUCKING. BRILLIANT. Seriously, I haven't read anything like this, and I don't think there could have been anyone else that could have pulled it off. I fucking love it. Update.
star-chan89 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
hmm...I'm intrigued *strokes chin* tell me more... ;)
Thallium81 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
ooh. insanity. rose wants them to destroy each other. all i can think is "what will rose's comeuppance be?"

okay, that's not ALL i can think.

i love emmett's insightfulness.

i love bella's confidence.

i love edward.

and scotch.
Alejandra111 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
OHMYGOSH! That was GOOD! Loved it!
BellaLandaeta chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Dayum.

Bella is fiesty!
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Love this story and all the characters. Your sense of humor is excellent. What is Rosalie really up to?

I am a Sturday School lover and can't wait to see where you take this!
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Love, love, LOVE this story. You guys rock so hardcore.
LadyMcDeath chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Hi! I'm a friend of Caitlin's (upthedownslide) and she has gotten me HOOKED on yours & jandco's ff. I have to say I think you're both unbelievable writers and each chapter of anything you write leaves me wanting more.

I'm a Saturday School addict, so naturally I just HAD to read this new adventure.

I'm completely digging the Dangerous Liasons thing and I can't wait for the story to develop!

Keep it up, your talent is unreal!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Wow, what is Rosalie Hale up to? REally? And I love your take on Bella! She is so cool! So different from other people's verison of her. Can't wait for more you wonderful ladies!
mokanimom chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
All bow to the gods of fanfiction! This is so great, I don't even have words. Can't wait for more.
sbeller chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
you like, The Shit.

friggen awsome that your Bella isnt a pushover. I mean, she is great to push around and all that but Bad Ass Bella is so much more...yeah.

...Dogg Pound...gotta love 90's rap.
Blue Moon and Roses chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
S

NICE!

I WANT MORE...!

CAN'T WAIT...

It's a nice thing that bella is out of character because it gets repetitive and i would want to see the tough bitch in Bella instead of the always so gullible Bella but i do hope that she and Rose could get along 'cause they make a pretty good team with alice!

hehe