Reviews for Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Love, love, LOVE this story. You guys rock so hardcore.
LadyMcDeath chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Hi! I'm a friend of Caitlin's (upthedownslide) and she has gotten me HOOKED on yours & jandco's ff. I have to say I think you're both unbelievable writers and each chapter of anything you write leaves me wanting more.

I'm a Saturday School addict, so naturally I just HAD to read this new adventure.

I'm completely digging the Dangerous Liasons thing and I can't wait for the story to develop!

Keep it up, your talent is unreal!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Wow, what is Rosalie Hale up to? REally? And I love your take on Bella! She is so cool! So different from other people's verison of her. Can't wait for more you wonderful ladies!
mokanimom chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
All bow to the gods of fanfiction! This is so great, I don't even have words. Can't wait for more.
sbeller chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
you like, The Shit.

friggen awsome that your Bella isnt a pushover. I mean, she is great to push around and all that but Bad Ass Bella is so much more...yeah.

...Dogg Pound...gotta love 90's rap.
Blue Moon and Roses chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
S

NICE!

I WANT MORE...!

CAN'T WAIT...

It's a nice thing that bella is out of character because it gets repetitive and i would want to see the tough bitch in Bella instead of the always so gullible Bella but i do hope that she and Rose could get along 'cause they make a pretty good team with alice!

hehe

UPLOAD SOON!

XP
sfinn23 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
i really love the idea for this story. i cannot wait to see where the story goes. i'm hella excited. i had a huge smile on my face when the 90s rap came into conversation.
smilelikeacullen chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
okay i like totally totally love this hard, and then i remembered something, the character i believe that edward is supposed to be modled after dies. not cool ladies not cool at all, please please please dont' kill him, and i'm talking to you jandco, don't do that to me k? just please no!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
I love this Bella.

I love this whole situation.
yourmamasface chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Well, oh snap, again peoples. I love a good, intelligent cat and mouse game. So unforgiving...make it good, ladies.
Porcupined chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
.BEAUTIFUL.

Emmett relating life to 90's rap? Amazing.

Rosalie's double-crossing bets? Hilarious.

Edward's dirty mouth? Priceless.

God. I think I about frackin' 'splode with excitement everytime I recieve an email telling me about a new chapter from one of your stories. Seriously.

I want your babies.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
omeffgah. I would LOVE to meet you ladies, effing geniouses you two are. I love it, can't wait for more. I have no criticism to give, never will be able to either. this is just hilarious. Of course wondering what Rosalie wants, I don't hate her or love her, but sometimes I want her as a friend. Wonderful alice as always, and Emmett scene was just Emmett. Love him, loved it, can't wait to see where this story goes, and Detention on Saturday lol. AMAZINGNESS

btw if you don't mind me asking, how old are you two? and your group of friends?

Love Middi~
cshorte chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Interesting story! So bella isn't so innocent. Can't wait to read more.
writeswithcrayons chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Emmett is so... deep -tear- he reminds me of Tyler Durden, puts it how it is, but in a very insightful way :P
Twilighter620 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
I love jandco's Bella. I hate that innocent, self-righteous, Bella crap.

It wouldn't fit in this story. If she's gonna go head-to-head with Rosalie she needs to have some balls.

Oh and she was completely right. Snoop was the bitch to Dre's pimp.

I love Snoop and all but she was dead on.

Awesome update! I'll be eagerly waiting the next one and Saturday School ;)
3,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 244 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 .. Last Next »