Reviews for Bella, Volturi Princess
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I really don't mean to be rude but Chelsea's power is to make people want to be with something (Volturi) and make other ties weaken (their coven/family) and Aftons is to turn invisible but it wasn't strong enough to earn a place with the guard but he was able to stay because he is Chelsea's mate and she gets whatever she wants. You must've gotten Reneta and Chelsea mixed up.
MidnightGlows chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
You had a TON of spelling mistakes, but I liked the story a lot. :)
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 27 . 8/29/2012
i love it i wish you would just update it :c nawwww lol i love emmett getting bash by a girl
ily!
xD!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
Finally! I couldn't imagine a Twilight with Bella not being Alice friend :-D
Panna Zuzanna chapter 28 . 3/28/2012
I've read this story and it's amazing! I have to admit that I'm one of THOSE who love happy endings and romance and stuff, but it can't be TOO happy and sweet 'couse in that case I usually feel like I'm gonna throw up. I don't really like much angst and drama, that's something that I just can't change. And THIS story is exactly what I like the most! Love you Violent Pixi! :*** 3 You've done GREAT job writing this :D

Sorry, but I can't wait 'til tomorrow to ask :) I signed up few minutes ago just to ask you if I can translate this story into Polish and post it on Twilight fun forum. Well, can I? :) Please, write back to me as fast as you can :)
mintgil chapter 27 . 3/17/2012
haha, I loved every bit of this story. It was truly awesome .Thanks for writing such an awesome story !
littledozziebug chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
now THAT is a cool power!
hybridlovely chapter 27 . 12/9/2011
Great story!
TeamCullen.RobstenLover chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Just so you know, this first chapter doesn't make much sense. Perhaps if you put the dates, rather than the days passed, then it would be clearer. Also, the Volturi didn't know of Bella until Edward went to Italy. If Edward only left just over a month ago, then he wouldnt have gone yet and they wouldn't expect Bella to be changed.
betty69blue chapter 28 . 8/13/2011
this was a really cool story!
booksxforxlife chapter 28 . 7/1/2011
Yay, yay, yay! Amazing story!
ToReadList chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Did Edward and the family leave a second time after New Moon? If not, how would the Volturi know about her and if so then why?
vile one chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
this is interesting i guess but it doesnt flow nicely and you are really bad at spelling. like criminal bad.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
keep it up i really like it
Fee-Sha16 chapter 28 . 1/10/2011