Reviews for Inheritance
bassoongirl14 chapter 3 . 4/29
I really love this so far!
Blood moon chapter 3 . 4/18
Please continue this book, I love him being evil
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
really
The Lost Rogue chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
This was amazeballs! :D Loved it xD
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Arrrrg! I was just getting into this and now you tell me you've re-written it! Gah! I'll have to read the other now as i want to know what happens. :P

Good story by the way. _
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I would love to have that money, but alas i will not hold you to it. Of course i shall now have to go read the perfect beast.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
HOW COULD YOU ABANDON THIS STORY? IT WAS SO PERFECT!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Eh, I think this story is finished as it is anyway. If there are indeed changes in the other story that make it unique, then that is perfect. I love this story, and I hope to love the other too. Now, there's just the question of if the other is finished yet...
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I think I was kind of expecting that, actually...Only slightly. I mean, his attitude towards the muggleborn, even though his mother was one... Eh.
SLfangirl15 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
This is a great story so far and i hope that you will be contining it.
BlackBlood1872 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I just had a Stars Wars moment...
*snickers*
LadyFreak chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
this had a definitely interesting beginning. please put somewhere in the description that it has been abandoned or on hiatus. I was looking forward to reading more :(
Nathoca Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This fic is perfect. And all you need to do to finish it is make Harry write a letter to Voldie. Don't leave it like that! About the new version, I'm still gonna read it. Kisses.
Adriana Espan chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Haha I can imagine how shocked Harry is. Nice story.
HERMIT532 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Hey abandoning stories is a very, very bad thing! Go back and pick the poor thing up. Cuddle it, apologize to it, help it to grow!