Reviews for Always Needed, Newly Wanted
Aaliyah Aislynn chapter 5 . 1/9
I hope the Joker kills this bitch before she spills the beans!
Wolferix chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
Please, please, please, pleeeeease continue this! I simply must know what happens!
Amazing story!
Update soon!
violentarcanewolf chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
I really like I wish you would update it
Person chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
It's been five years. It please update this for a sad highschool student this is my math time literature it keeps me saaaaaanne please you won't get this though
evillives4evr chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Brilliant story, rereading it again after a while . Hot as hell sex scenes but the only thing i found kind of jarring is that it kind of seems to flit from a comic verse Joker to a Nolanverse joker. Mentions of ivory skin, ghostly white skin then you tell us he's wearing make up. The characterisation also flits between the two Jokers a bit, parts that are quite clearly written for a heath ledger Joker and parts that are more comic based. It kind of makes you wonder if this story should be under moviesBatman begins/ the dark knight instead of under comics batman. Still I do love the story so I guess it doesn't matter.
T1nk3rt0y chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I know you haven't updated since, like, four years ago, but we are still waiting for that ending! _

I feel like Bruce. I hated Kathryn, and I was happy that she was tortured and killed by Joker. But then I felt bad. But then I remembered she's fictional and then I felt better. :3 I also love how Joker and Batman's relationship has developed in this. It's not the usual fuck and love. It's fuck, lull around in your own shame, move on, lull around some more, then love!

I hope that maybe you'll look at this story sometime and remember how great it is and decide to finish it. We're all here, and we're all waiting. :)

So get your butt into gear, woman!
mesoh115 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
omg! Please update! ;A;
ArielFreeman chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Loved this chapter, it was definitely warranted. Well done!
Shu-Fu chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Please update soon! I like the plot and how you've written/portrayed the characters. Just when Batsy finally came to terms with his feelings Joker has to go back to the funny farm. Oh well, maybe Batsy can sneak Joker into his house or something. But whatever happens, write some more smut please(or atleast some other kind of happy ending)!
Amathys chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
it is awesome ) i cant wait to read some more. please update soon.
Prince Charles chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
I'm adoring this cute story so much! Please update soon!
Kittryn chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
Sooo ima be hypocritical and demand you update... Like Now. And give me the complete story by lets say... the end of the week. Yeah three days should be good right?
mr. eff chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Ooooo! How cuuute! Mistak J is just a vicious sweetheart. Please update soon!
Snape'sPurpleFanta chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
NNNooooooooooooooo that is such a cliff hanser please update.
12ofHearts chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
I laughed so hard I nearly cried at that marshmallow line. That was awesome. Where did that come from?