Reviews for Comfort and fluff
luvergirlgranger chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Need to check on your spelling there are many errors through out the story, but other than that it was really sweet.
SilverNova3082 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
ok made me laugh
Memma546 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Great story and I love the author note at the end. There's some errors and you could've describe her illness a little bit more but other than that GREAT WORK!
Kaimai chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Very nice fluff, even more so while listening to Fall Out Boy's CD "Infinty On High", cause "Hum Halleujah" is sort of like Abby's letters to Gibbs that she never wrote in song. But "You & Me" is truly a Gabby song. I'll PM you cause I have an idea that needs two writers to work.

May the Lord and Lady watch over you!

Wicce Kmai
sessysbaby666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
actually i can see Gibbs doing that for Abby she is his favorite person. He only actually smiles for Abby and Ducky.
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
A great story. Very good. I liked the part where Jethro said that he was going to take care of Abby.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I liked it. Its sweet. And the A/N at the end is funny!
AbbyF809 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
That was really sweet! Will you write some more? I would like to know how Gibbs takes care of Abby:) Would be kinda cute:)

greets

Katja
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Good attempt. Really like the way they interacted. You might just want to try a spell check first. Also reread over your story some places where you meant he came she Hugs you.

It was good. Write and post more soon.