Reviews for Full Circle
Truman B chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
OMG LOVE IT!
writergirl3005 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
So Ta-Min did identify the next Avatar. Lovely story, I enjoyed it.
loner chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I usually hate OCs in an Avatar story but...man. You did such an excellent job here. I honestly could see this being canon.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is beautiful! I like how much effort Ta Min went to find soltice.
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
All I could think of after reading this was 'it's so saaad!' Haha i know that was probably not your intention but the whole story had his nostalgic air to it, as u sort of know this peaceful nation of ppl will be murdured soon by the fire nation. Lol I'm in an avatar obsessive faze right now pls excuse me. Great story and beautifully written.
SkaterGirl246 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I love this story! It's super sweet, and gives a really interesting look into the life of the Air Nomads.
JustJetteJuliette chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
YEAH! GO AANG!

Erm, sorry. There's just so few Early Aang stories that don't have a whole big story with OC's and stuff, so congrats for writing one that people would want to read.

There's absolutely nothing on her, and I think you did a great job with her character. I had fun reading this story, so good job.

Oh, and in The Avatar And The Firelord, Aang was born immediately after Roku, so I don't think there is a week deadline, but it's a nice idea. I also don't think Ta Ming's name is spelt right, in your story or my review, but whatever.

K, that's bout it, thanks for writing this!
xXKiri-chanXx chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I like this mini story thing. . . it was well written and i just plain loved it :]

~Kiri-chan
Wind Spirit Ao Yun chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Absolutely beautiful!
Aristeia chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This was wonderfully written. Great job. :3
Colormyworld chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Aww, I really liked this. We don't hear enough about Roku's wife.
tsurikato chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
i have to say, that was a VERY well-done composition. the journey of Ta Min as she mourned her husband and went to the Air Nomads for some comfort is remarkable-i wouldn't have thought of it. i love the interactions between everyone, and how you portrayed Ta Min's own conflict.
bumble-bot chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
A good story, nothing unpredictable but I liked the premise and I enjoyed reading it.

I noticed some of your sentences are long and a little jumbled, which pulled me up short a few times, but a thorough read through would fix that.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Great story, I loved it! The title fit perfectly, and your description is fantastic.

Seeing authors play with these virtually unknown characters is wonderful- there's so much you can do with them. You really brought Ta Min to life, and I feel like this could be considered cannon, it's that good.
avatargirl92008 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
awesome story! cery unique idea! looking forward to reading more of your writing!