Reviews for In the Light
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
thanks it is a good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/15/2012

Yay for Harry coming to my country! :D Like this so much
Vicki219 chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
Aww that was brilliant!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
is there a stroy befor this? if there is tell me and send the link ta get to it. its a bit just a bit confusing. but a great read so far!
Vizio chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
This was a very good story, but it was just so busy. There was five different stories going on all at once. It made it kind of confusing to read. There were so many children and couples it was hard to keep track I had to read each chapter three times before I fully understood everything. I did love this story I like the Lucius Harry pairing just a little to much going on all at once.
readingReality chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
wow
milarepa chapter 13 . 12/7/2009
So I think you should know that there is some loser named MarauderNextGen that plagiarised this story, and possibly the prequel too. I wouldn't know, I went straight for the epilogue and it was nearly identic to this chapter.
milarepa chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Piece of crap of a story. Harry is basicaly a PMSing girl. Just cut his dick off already and spare us of this misery. Men that act like girls are called transvestites. Men that ARE girls (as this seemes to be the case) are called transsexuals. You may want to check that out. And even trannys get to switch from time to time. Although you write about gay men you manage to pass as homophobic. And now i'm off to baaw for wasting my time reding this like shemale Harry does on your story.

PS If you made Harry a shemale on purpose then this is actually, you know, praising your amazing skills since you managed to pull it off so well.
skorpian672 chapter 14 . 11/28/2009
beautiful ending ]
Reading Nut chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This story is great. I have been reading all your stories that u have posted and they are all great. keep up the good work
TalaDentro chapter 14 . 9/15/2009
A good followup to In the Dark. A lot of happiness after overcoming so many obstacles. Wonderful, fantastic job.
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »