Reviews for Pyrotechnics
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/1
The end was really great. I loved it. And, also, the conversation. Good job.
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Nice. :)
c chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
wow...i loved it.
Chibi-Heartless chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh...does that mean Matt likes Mello like that? Or maybe I'm thinking weird, haha. Overall, this was cute _
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
this was nice; does matt liek mello in that way?

i dunno, maybe i intrpet it wrong.
Brook Weed chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I dunno why I suddenly thought that Matt might like Mello in that way. Ya know, THAT way. Meh.
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wah! Nice take on Mello/Sayu, but your exploration of Matt was pure genius ) You're so good at characterisation

Kudatsuo-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Eep! I loves it. Another lovely oneshot.

There is nothing wrong with your Matt characterization. It was spot on. Your Sayu is very shrewd! :D
keem chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
i think might be acting up again, because you posted a new fic and i most definitely did NOT get a notification for it in my inbox. :shakes fist:

xD i'm so glad you're out there writing more MelloxSayu! and from Matt's standpoint, which gives a unique spin on it. i may have read a little too much into this, but i kinda got a little bit of the MelloxMatt vibe at the very end. i wasn't sure if you were going for that, or if it was supposed to be more of a bromance kind of thing and i just totally interpreted it the wrong. i'm kind of a perv, so forigve me xD but then again, i like things that are ambiguous.

as always, your imagery is vivid and wonderful. my favorite line, by far was 'sparks and colour and volatility and absolutely gorgeous unless you get too close, and it blows up in your face.' that really IS mello, right down to a T, isn't it?

i wish i could write you something pretty to properly convey the brilliance of your writing but i'm half-dead right now, but could not resist reading something you had posted. and i sure as heck am going to read your post-apocalyptic 'Passages' tomorrow! i've just got to find the proper time to devote to it, and give it the love it deserves.

excellent work, as always!
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I liked this story very much. Maybe you could turn it into a series of conversations between Matt and Sayu? _ I'm definately adding this to my fave. Tell me if you make this into a series!
LollyLilyRose chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I REALLY like how you wrote Sayus description of why she's so into Mello. And I think I got the message with Matt at the end. Or not. Any way it was perfect one-shot! :-D