Reviews for Another Battle
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
You wrote them both great! Such a sweet ending...

-Dyslexic Nerd
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Poor Zuko...Great job! I liked it lots. I'm going to go read the others in the series right now!
Flawless Flower chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Great!

I just recently discovered your "Another Battle" AU and I love all three stories so far!

Zuko and Sokka work really well in this AU!
things24 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Zukka fluffiness! I'm going to see what else you've written.
angstkitten chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
wow. this was short, but very good. i would love to see more about the situation (i'm a bit of an angst-whore). i am on my way to your page to see what else you've written!~
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
oh i really liked this iv been looking hi and low for some good modern day AU stuff and i really like the concept here with zukos dad and those to r so fun when they get along _ u played them wonderfully right done to sokkas explotion rant haha gotta love him so yes great fic.
Natasha Queen of Angst chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
heh, prequel? sequel? this thing could be a ful fledge saga with the start you gave it, I'd love to see you do that too. Please think about it, pleanty of flashbacks and good Sokka/Zuko brotherly [or not so brotherly if you want] it could be awesome
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This was very nice- very touching.
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
For a first fanfic, this is very well written, and it works either as a oneshot, or as the start of what may well become a very interesting story. :)

I'd like to read more if you choose to write it. )
Domestic Servant chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I assume this is slash, right?

And nice! I usually don't go for modern-AU Avatar fics, much less slash ones, but this was an exception :D
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This is a nice set up for an interesting AU. I would love to know more about what happened before this one shot and what might happen afterwards. How did Sokka and Zuko become so close? Who are Zuko and Azula staying with?

Of course, it is up to you to continue or not :o)