Reviews for Twilight Edward's Story
popsicle777 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
keep going
twilightfan1897 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
this is very good will youu please write more im begging you!
Molly chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
WRITE MORE! really good by the way but you should add the other details about the drive there and the hike to the meadow.
elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
chapter 1 continued. "i wonder where she gets her curiousness from." bella says to me. "not from me. you were always the curious one." i reminded her. i heard nessie shuffle her weight. she peeked out from under my shoulder to look at her mother, wondering if she was amd that she wasn't asleep, as soon as she knew that bella wasn't angry she sat up on the couch leaning away from me. "you should be in bed renessemee, dear." bella said to her. "i know. it's just that i was curious, about you and daddy." she says matter of factly. she was so much like her mother when she talked like that, that i just had to laugh out loud. "what is so funny?" nessie asked me looking angry. " just look so much like you're mother when you do that." her chuckles again.
ladibug22 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Are you going to continue this story, I always wanted to hear the meadow scene from EPOV.

I think this is a very good start, I would love to read more.
ProfoundBond821 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Please, please, PLEASE continue this! I've been looking for something like this that continues off of Midnight Sun!
XoChelseaAmberXo chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I loved it! Please write more! :)

This was fantastic!