Reviews for Broken Hallelujah
0kamiB1ue chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Why isn't there more fanficton like this?! ... well maybe cause when they do have something like...(Pairings i hate..) this yeah i like it.
DragonGolem chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Now that was a completely amazing ending. The series would have sucked less if it had an ending like that...makes a lot more sense at least then the "canon" ending.
RandyPandy chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
I have to admit - this is rather intriguing. At times, I think it's a little too confusing, but most of it is understandable after reading it over a couple times.

I never expected *him* to be the third seal. That was certainly a surprise. And a good one, I might add. D
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
And this keeps getting more amazing. The dialogs are not just unpredictable, but also shockingly amazing. The background you add to the character is perfectly fit for them, and the situations they end up for whom they are are a real drama. I can't wait to see next chapter now, and I gotta thank you for sharing this amazing idea of yours with us. _
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I'm already LOVING this fic! I haven't read much of your Megaman stuff, specially since X and Legend are the only series I've followed closely (I know some about the original, but not as much), but I've checked a few and this sounds like one of the best.

So... a purgatory-like trial for Zero, visiting the people he killed (we know Iris is one of them, I wonder who are the others)and man, doesn't Zero have a twisted family? Well, I guess that's the least one can expect having Dr. Willy as father.

I can't wait but to see what's gonna happen next. Your portrayals are always surprising, y'know?