Reviews for Open and Shut
Ally.and.Me chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Bluv this soo much its really cool
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
loved it! i was so confused throughout the books thinking 'ok, jace being her brother is not possible! they are the Mortal Instruments Edward/Bella! but it was said that he was her sister for the longest time that i started to believe that! and then it twisted! i was like, "WTH? pick a family and stick with it!"'
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
i read ur comment on the facebook discusion board and i completely agree with u. All my arguements are based on those last chapters of COA. great story.
total solar eclipse chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow. That was perfect.

Anyone who is still convinced that Jace and Clary are related should read this. They are clearly NOT related. You've captured what, I'm sure, all Mortal Instruments fans think about the whole Jace/Clary thing. Love it. I like the way you write. )
addicted2vamplit chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I want all those writers/readers who think that Jace and Clary are related to read your fic. They need it spelled out for them. NOT RELATED!

Valentine as good as admitted it. Bah... silly people.

Anyway, the thank you was for putting it in words for the stupid ones.
Totally Renegade chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
YAY! You're thinking what I'm thinking! Good, I'm not the only one that noticed the little hitches! Each time, the "golden boy" thing, the convenient deaths of families with sons, and also, did you notice that when Valentine was explaining to Clary about what he did to his children, he started to say "I wasn't talking about..." He had to drop off because I think that's when Jace arrived. Either he wasn't talking about Clary or he wasn't talking about Jace and since Clary is obviously related to at least Jocelyn, one would assume...anyways, sorry for rambling, I was just psyched that someone else saw it too. There is hope yet for the couple!

Good job outlining and filling in the gaps, I'm impressed with how well you detailed Jace's thought process and still kept the personality. Great job, keep it up! -Wolf
TwoRubySlippers chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
oh! a plausible non-sibling explanation! i mean, we don't know if those were the inquisitor's words, but if they were, YAY! she was going to say something groundbreaking, that's for sure.

what about the other brother? oh, plot thickens!

yay for this story! and yay for mortal instruments!
dncr1010p chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I really hope you are right! I can't wait for CoG but I think your story is wonderful. Nice job.
Angst-Ridden-Teenager2468 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
The moment the Inquisitor had sacrificed herself for Jace, I thought exactly the same thing : what if she was was grandmother? God, I really hope so. In my opinion Bella and Edward (excuse my pen name ; i hadven't got around to changing it yet) got their butts kicked by Clary and Jace
tura35 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Woah. I read the first few sentences and I thought "Wow, this is really familiar for some reason." And then I looked at your penname... and I felt stupid! I still love this story, and I really, REALLY hope something like this happens in CoG... exept without a suicidal Jace!