Reviews for The Call
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Too bad :( I still love this story though :)
Veronica Wild chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
I love it! you should totally right more. it's good you did a great job keep writing(:
giggles chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
i thought this chapter was great i have been looking for stories like yours for ages.
Sugargirl5 chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
O my god o my god o my god, I've just finished the second chapter! I, Edward :D! I'm gonna read the other chapters now!

P.S. Sorry, I'm a little hyper :D
EdwardLovesBella02 chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
OMG I really hope you haven't given up on this story because you haven't updated in awhile it is a little scary to see that. please update soon if possible. and I read your A/N, and I really hope all you r troubles get better soon!
SleepingBedHead chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Aww You Have Too Update Soon.. It Was Amazing And The Ending Just Aww! PUDS XOX!
Twilightlovergirl chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
please update son
CrankyFrenchLady88 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Oh! Are you feeling any better? My aunt had apendicitis. I hope that you can fix your labtop because I really like your story! Bye!
texie128 chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Aw, I hope everything turns aroud for you soon! Update whenever you can. I understand that life happens. Keep up the good work!

~G.
cantarbailar chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
I LOVE your story! I had thought about what would have happened, but that's not quite how I pictured it. It's better! :D
ohlivtree chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
okay
emmettsmyfave chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
i hope you feel better and get school work done first cuz one time i was on fanfic instead of doing homework and i got grounded so it was totally not worth it! update when you can!
Safest time of the Day chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Get well soon. You have a great imagination and your point of veiw is great. Keep writing I look forward to reading the next chapters.
neologismitastical chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
OME!

Broken laptop? Appendicitis? Wow! You definitely deserve a break. A good LONG break. It's great that you could actually take time to tell us what was going on. Appendicitis must have sucked. Well, hope you update soon!

Keep writing!

~Kellin
lovedwardalways chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
leave it to alice to take her shopping first chance she gets I love in the book her reaction when she first wakes up one of my favorite parts how will it compare.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »