Reviews for The Call
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Too bad :( I still love this story though :)
Veronica Wild chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
I love it! you should totally right more. it's good you did a great job keep writing(:
giggles chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
i thought this chapter was great i have been looking for stories like yours for ages.
Sugargirl5 chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
O my god o my god o my god, I've just finished the second chapter! I, Edward :D! I'm gonna read the other chapters now!

P.S. Sorry, I'm a little hyper :D
EdwardLovesBella02 chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
OMG I really hope you haven't given up on this story because you haven't updated in awhile it is a little scary to see that. please update soon if possible. and I read your A/N, and I really hope all you r troubles get better soon!
SleepingBedHead chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Aww You Have Too Update Soon.. It Was Amazing And The Ending Just Aww! PUDS XOX!
Twilightlovergirl chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
please update son
CrankyFrenchLady88 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Oh! Are you feeling any better? My aunt had apendicitis. I hope that you can fix your labtop because I really like your story! Bye!
texie128 chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Aw, I hope everything turns aroud for you soon! Update whenever you can. I understand that life happens. Keep up the good work!

cantarbailar chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
I LOVE your story! I had thought about what would have happened, but that's not quite how I pictured it. It's better! :D
ohlivtree chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
emmettsmyfave chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
i hope you feel better and get school work done first cuz one time i was on fanfic instead of doing homework and i got grounded so it was totally not worth it! update when you can!
Safest time of the Day chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Get well soon. You have a great imagination and your point of veiw is great. Keep writing I look forward to reading the next chapters.
neologismitastical chapter 5 . 10/29/2008

Broken laptop? Appendicitis? Wow! You definitely deserve a break. A good LONG break. It's great that you could actually take time to tell us what was going on. Appendicitis must have sucked. Well, hope you update soon!

Keep writing!

lovedwardalways chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
leave it to alice to take her shopping first chance she gets I love in the book her reaction when she first wakes up one of my favorite parts how will it compare.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »