Reviews for When You Say Forever
stxrdusty chapter 12 . 6/26
I really, really love this story! I like the ideas you came up with for Magnus's spells and the parallel's between historical Alexander and Magnus and them in modern day. To be honest an AU about the historical Alexander and Magnus you created would be cool to read.

If I could leave any constructive criticism I guess it would be to maybe address Alec's accusation that Magnus was in love with the historical Alexander and not Alec himself. I mean, don't go back and change anything about this in the story, but keep in mind addressing emotional issues like that makes for good storytelling.

The last thing I want to mention is that I can't believe how many years ago you wrote this. I hadn't realized that TMI had been around for so many years.

This is completely unrelated, but out of curiosity what kind of accent did you imagine Magnus having in the historical setting? He was born in Indonesia so I imagine him having some sort of accent when speaking english, but he'd been alive roughly 300 years at that point and had spent many years in England, so maybe he'd have an English accent...?
Lizu chapter 12 . 4/13
PetitPentagram chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
well, definitely one of my favourite stories ! I liked it so much ! It's such a shame that I had to look for a story like yours for ages !there are only 10 malec stories in my mother tongue, and not as good as this one, or others in english.

I was so surprised to see what was happening to Alec! Poor guy... fortunately, Magnus is here !
thanks for posting this !
have a nice day!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2015
IRONY- IN COHF ASMODEUS IS MAGNUS'S DAD. How did you react?
Sony Boy chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Im in love.
Manibarilo chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
The irony: you truly chose Asmodeus?! What aéré the chance that the démon you chose to kill Alec (in 2009 )revealed to be years later (2014) as Magnus's father! It kinda adds to the tension really well!
Separate Entity chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
I wish Magnus would talk to Alec more, instead of just waiting for him to remember.
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I really like how this story is going.
Winter.Soul.95 chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Just finished reading this story, loved it so much, your a very good writer :)
It's be nice to have an epilogue tho! :)
MalecForever chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The amount of times I've scrolled past this story is unbelievable, so I decided to read it, and I'm really glad I did. It was amazing, and I have to admit I did cry at a few points throughout the story. Really well done :-)
my.obsession.is.my.life chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
tel
maili-chan chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
Awww this story is soooo sweet! :3
I loved it, especially because of the way it stick to the book but still tells a different story... I don't know why, I just like the concept x)
Looking forward to read your other stories :)
Wrongaboutme chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
this is pure perfection!:D
just someboy chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
that was so perfect! i realy enjoyd reading this fanfiction! thank you so much for writing it!
Ziuku chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
Oh my god, this is just too much for me ;A;
I feel like crying!
I read this story and it was just amazing!
I cried and laughed and blushed and just ... this made me _feel_ so much!
It is unbelievable!
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing Malec-Story, I hope you can do that again? :'D
I read all your other stories and they were amazing!