Reviews for Every Sanosuke and Megumi Story
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This may be the shortest complete fic I've read. Definitely the best shortfic. I haven't even read any RuroKen fics in years, but I came here from "On Growing Roses" and was intrigued by the tongue in cheek title. Glad I gave it a read. :)
dominusalthus chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Damn, this is the best SanoMegu fic that I've read. So much in so short piece. Kinda like their interaction in the manga itself, those little impactful moments. :D
Bunnyfire chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
this story is geart you've done a great job :D
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow, this was pretty much brilliant. I'm seriously in awe of your writing skill right now. I loved every bit of it.

sora
ChunkyMunky241 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Aww, you've revealed our secret sources! Anyway, very astute assessment of the relationship. Great job.

Chunks
Erica chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is one of the most well written stories I've come across on this site. I loved it.
Bao Blossom chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
O_O Damn...!

That was one brilliant fic. It was just, genius and... hell! I'm speechless because I'm still admiring the wonderful lingering thoughts this piece left me with. Yes... Congratulations. Just... damn.

O_o
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
lol, it sounds more like they're talking about fanfiction...
Kenshiro Mitsui -san chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
You still write? I thought you'd be swimming in a pool of nurse money by now, not writing fanfics :p
mithrilmine chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hey hey, so glad to see you'd written something. Both Sano and Megumi are beautifully characterised and I enjoyed the reference to stories written (makes you aware of what you do with them as an author). I particularly enjoyed the fact that you kept it as one of those 'moment' scenes, which are indeed harder to write sometimes.
Lara chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Very good thank you for this one
morning rush chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Oh man! I just had to view your profile after reading your review on My Dragon, that was a good laugh, I do wish someone can review my stories like that (that would be quite an exhilarating and scary experience at the same time). By that I meant receiving constructive criticisms.

On with your story, I don't really read other pairings. Im a pure KK fan. However, after I read this fic, this short and simple fic, I was completely blown away by the wit and humor you displayed on your characters.

Damn! I wish I could be half as witty in dialogues as you are... You have this way of making the reader contemplate on what he/she had just read..Like an after-effect. I think I'll probably be reading your other fics some time. Hope to read more fics like this from you!
aka Arashi chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Holy crap! HI!

Of the top ten things I didn't expect to see in my inbox today, a new story] from Karina Kineshi would probably come in at number 3 or 4, and that's only because I can't even imagine what else I'm not expecting to see!

Did that make sense? Hah!

Do people still write RK fics? Sano and Megumi.. the good ol' days. I think you hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head with this one.

Talk to me, how you been?
shysie chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I love your stories...every single one of them. You have such awesome plots and ideas. I can't wait until you get a chance to put more stuff up.
Akanke chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Well this was...interesting. I think that's the only word to call it tho! Apart from brilliant! Totally brightened my mood!can't wait to see more of your work up soon!