Reviews for The Spiderwick Chronicles movie version
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
nhbd cejfnkwjwshff
this story chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
this story was fking awsume bro or dudet
angeline chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This book is quite nice. keep on
SaguaroCactus chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
I am super, really sorry, but I have to say it. Alina is a Mary-Sue.
greagveargfe chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
fffff
ArthurSagaFan1 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
It's the first chapter of you I'm reading,because the rest of the SC you did was as in the movie.(don't misunderstand me!)I think it was quite good!Alina loves Jared and he feels very weird to be loved by a completely different creature than him!

I liked that spot,because it reminds me Arthur and the Minimoy

s,when Arthur love Selenia(he's a human,she's an elf!)One more

coincidential thing is that Arthur and Jared played by Freddie

Highmore!(God,it's not luckily happening!)I think it was good the 7th chapter!I will read the rest and I'll say my opinion!
StormBringer128 chapter 22 . 10/25/2010
My only suggestion is that you fix this chapter. I mean what does the "Titanic" have to do with "The Spiderwick Chronicles" and how did Alina (did I spell her name right?) end up in that box?
fanpire.x chapter 27 . 4/18/2010
Wow! That was FANTASTIC! :D Jared and Alina are so cute together too, though I felt kinda bad for Simon being left out and all. I mean, I love Freddie Highmore - he's awesome! :P Anywho, BRILLIANT story! x
Minnie Claudia Cullen chapter 28 . 12/13/2009
This story was totally adorable! :) Loved it!

I really liked how Alina brought in a whole new ankle to the story :D Keep up writing you are really talented!

Minnie :)

Oh! By the way you are not the only Freddie Highmore fan out there! Him in the movie "The Spiderwick Chronicles" was actually what made me write (well haven't posted it yet) a fan fiction based on the books :)

So keep up the good work, you're going to get far I can sense that :)
Paths Crossing chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
I will try to be gentle. Really. But seriously! You just rewrote the movie and added a bit of decoration in the form of an OC! That is called plaigarism. That is not good.
Paths Crossing chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Could you maybe... not completely copy the start of the movie in your first chapter? please? Originallity is appreciated.
GailecGrace chapter 28 . 9/11/2009
Omg i love this! You are a fantastic author!
Incendiar Riddle chapter 27 . 6/29/2009
Nice story! I love Alina/Jared! You should make more stories about them!
thebest1 chapter 28 . 4/3/2009
that

was

really

FANTASTIC!
Sarah Hooper chapter 28 . 3/5/2009
OMG, this story is gr8! I've never seen the actual film and I know it doesn't have Alina in it but you make it sound as if it should be a film! I luv your story, its FANTASTIC!