Reviews for Running Interference

this was really good. Thanks for sharing. Maiko ftw! :D
cabasa chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Great story!
AlysiaRhythm chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Swet! Nice job, Maiko rules!
Dawnfire chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
"And so, much like gossiping old women, the Avatar and the uncle of the Fire Lord tried to plan how Zuko would finally propose marriage to Mai."

That was funny. Very good fic here! I can imagine Iroh and Aang conspiring away. Great job!
swan-swan chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Summary: In which Aang and Iroh form an alliance the likes of which HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN!

Aang's little air-shove was probably the cutest thing I've seen in this fandom for a long, long time. It was just so perfectly...Aang. Subtle, smooth, and effective, but also not quite having the result intended. Heh.

Talk about your awkward situations, too...poor Zuko. Ten to one Mai knew they were there and was deliberately tormenting them (and Zuko).

Loved it! It was very believable.
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Ah, awkward Zuko is priceless and never fails to bring a smile to my face. I particularly enjoyed Zuko's glare at the 'corner table and its frilly covering'. Oh Aang. XD

Wonderful piece!
maiko122 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Great story! Excellent job at capturing the awkwardness that makes Zuko the character we know and love. I could see Iroh and Aang plotting this and then laughing their asses off after it unfolds.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Aww, I loved it! Akward!Zuko is so funny to read, but putting him in an adorable Maiko story makes my heart explode with happines :D