Reviews for Memoirs of a Teenage Feminist
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
You should write a sequel. For my shipper heart, if nothing else.
ShanThePotterTribute1D chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
OMG loving the Jonas Brothers reference, there isn't enough Naitlyn stories out there, thi sis one of the best tho :D (Emoticon moment)
mouserat chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
LMFAO TESS TYLER DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A RECORD DEAL!

you have no idea how hard i laughed when i read that .

lovely story, katie lynn :)

i wish you would write another one like this , because it made me smile .

even though all your other stories are UH-MAZZING , you're comedy stories are the only ones that make me "laugh out loud ." (LOL . haha .)

bottom line: you amazing writer amazing stories anna's glee !

I LOVE THAT SHOW .

haha . getting off topic .

i basically am totally in love with this :D

the end .
razzledazzle96 chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
you should definitely do a sequel. you're pretty (ok, a lot) funny if i do say so myself. wink, wink ;)
fuelledbystarbucks chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
well I told you I would read it and I did. And you were right, this is completely different to mine. Stupid people comparing things, it was the diary thing I'm telling you. :)

I liked the fact it wasn't too long, it was the perfect lenght for me not to get bored. Lol.

Original idea I must say, with Caitlyn off living on a cruise ship. Oh yeah, and the name Ike. Srsly (see what i did there) I cracked up.

Well, I'm glad I read this, and I loved the last line.

Laura
Killed in the crossfire chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
omg! kumquatmonkeypickle! amazing ending!
xoxoconsu chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
hey! ah! not the evil plastic sporks that are impossible to eat spaggetti with! ah! i want soda! *pouts* my brother had the rest of the soda! wah! lol! spazzing out!

lol!

e!

hi! *waves in an extremely hyper way*

:D

bye! *waves in an extremely hyper way*

I just copied and pasted that line from above! lol! e!

I'm HYPER for no reason at all! and no, I did not have any orange soda today... but I had orange juice... the weird tube orange juice that is made by taking the powder from a tiny tube thingy that's inside a bigger tube thingy and putting it in water and mixing it! e! XD
Dance Elle Dance chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Oh my gosh I loved this fic so much! It was really really funny and I just... LOVED IT! Naitlyn is so cyute! And Smitchie! I wish you would add more to this, but I think it ended appropriately. I just want more! I'll be sure to read your other fics! I love your writing style, and I just really enjoyed this fic. Keep up the good work! _
ride2night chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
I loved this! Is it really over? Well I loved it all through the end!
Miss.Dotti chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
Haha. This story is so Hilarious. I loved it so much. I'm so angry at myself for not reading it earlier. CAN YOU PLEASE DO ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS? Pretty Please with a cherry on top?
loveydoveymidget261 chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
wow this is really good. loved it.
howlsatthemoon chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
This is like the best story EVER!

I was alternating between laughing, awe-ing, and sniffling. I sounded like hahah! - aw! - *sniffle*.
brown-eyed cutie production55 chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
awsome job on the whole story i luv it luv it luv it! keep on writting girl!
IndifferentIgnorance chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
I'm sad now, this story has made me laugh so much! It is exactly how I imagine Caitlyn to be, only in diary form. If that makes any sense...
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
Katie! Why did it have to end? Seriously! You rocked this story, and now it's OVER? *whines in depression* Well, I guess this is goodbye to Caitlyn and her diary...

~Sidney

P.S. Just in case you're thinking it, no I do NOT want cheese with that wine, thank you. (JK)(LOL)